Glitched Feelings (Shatter x Error x Illusion)

Part 2 to the last chap.

Enjoy!

○●⊙○●⊙○●⊙○●⊙

  Two goopy skeletons were sitting, enjoying each other's company. There was a third nearby, wanting to be with the two.

  Shatter looked over at the glitchy one and smirked, "Look Illusion, we have company." Error tried to hide when he was spotted. Illusion looked at what his brother mentioned, his eye lighting up.

  "Error! Come over here, it's been a while!" He and Shatter had talked, and found that they both liked the glitched skeleton. Error was embarrassed, but he went over.

  He had fallen for the two before, when they were known as Dream and Nightmare. That attraction grew even after they became Shatter and Illusion. Error stood in front of the twins, shyly looking down with a slight blush on his face.

  Shatter purred moving to make room for the glitchy one. He sat down between them, his skull now alight and giving off steam. Illusion purred happily, internally he was squealing and cooing at how adorable Error is.

  Knowing that through the bond, Shatter is seeing such thoughts, even the hidden sinful images the darker twin imagined of the three of them. Shatter smirked at his twin before he turned to Error and nuzzled him, "What brings you here, Error?" He asked with a purr.

  Error shyly looked at Shatter with a bright blush, "I...uhm was just walking." The Dark Moon pressed himself closer, placing his chin on the glitched skeleton's shoulder.

  "Oh really? While wearing such an amazing outfit?" He was referring to the clothes that Error had on, covering the navy blue ecto-body he summoned. It was one of the many outfits that the Crying Night had made. There is a corset top, that while it only covered the huge, firm breasts, colored a dark violet with golden yellow vine embroidery.

  There was a blue skirt, held up by an orange belt, that only went down to his kneecaps. Black leg warmers leading down to white mary jane's.

  Error blushed deeper at the other's words, "You like it?" He asked looking at the twins. Shatter chuckled wrapping an arm around the Crying Night's waist, "Of course we do."

----------------------------------------------------

  Error panted as he leaned against the younger twin, "Oh s-stars..." Illusion leaned forward to rest on Error. Again he kissed the glitched skeleton, pouring all of his love into it. Error purred happily returning the kiss pouring just as much love into the kiss.

  Soon the older twin pulled away. "You're amazing Error." That caused a dark blush to appear on his face as he stammered.

  Error blushed at the statement and shyly smiled at Illusion, "You both are amazing." He pulled the older brother into another kiss before he gave Shatter a kiss which the younger brother returned with a purr.

  Illusion purred, laying down on the glitched skeleton's breasts. "I love you both." He said. Error smiled petting the older brother's skull lovingly, Shatter purred resting his skull on Error's shoulder, "We love you, too " they replied in union.

•Fin~