Chapter 3

Chapter Three: Him

Kaitlyn POV:

Once Andy showed me to the theater, he wanted me to meet the "boys". I looked around, looking for them, and my eyes landed on this really cute guy. I realised he was staring back at me so I looked away and tried cover up my blush, but failed horribly. Andy led me to my seat, which was right next to the cute boy. Realization hit and noticed he was in the movie, but I just acted like it didn't bother me he was famous. When we finally got over there, Andy grabbed the boys and the girl attention and introduced me. As he was talking all the boys were staring at me as the girl laughed at there behavior . I looked down at my shoes and started to blush even harder.. I heard one of the boys whisper something to the boy that was staring at me earlier and saw him nudge the other boy . After Andy introduced me and turned to leave I took a seat next to him.
"Hey" I said to all of the boys and the one girl.
"Hi" They all said at the same time.
"So what's all of your name" I ask.
"Im Jaeden" The cute boy that was staring at me said. Even his name is cute.
"I'm Jack" The boy next to Jaeden said.
"Finn" the boy next to Jack said. He was quite cute to just not as cute Jaeden.
"Wyatt" The boy on the end said. I smiled and nodded.
"Sophia"r the girl on the other side of Wyatt answered.
"So do you know why the other guest couldn't make it" Jaeden ask.
"Oh, yeah it was my best friend Hailey, she couldn't come, she had a funeral to go to at last minute" I said to him.He just nodded his head as did the others.
"So tell us m-" He started, but was cut off by the movie coming on. I just smiled and turn my focus on the movie.

Jaeden POV:

She wasn't like other girls, who freaked out over seeing a famous person. She was different, in a good way. She was really chill. Not to mention she was gorgeous a girl.
"So tell us m-" I was about to ask but the movie started. She smiled and turned her focus to the movie. When Pennywise was on the screen I watched her try to look at anything but the screen.
I leaned over to her ear and whispered.
"Are you scared of clowns"
She looked down with a shy smile and nodded her headed. I smiled.
"Here" I said handing her my jacket to hide her face in it. She shook her head and looked at the jacket. I grabbed her hand and put the jacket in her hand.
"Thank you" She said lowley, barley in a whisper. As the parts got scarier she hid her face in my jacket. I look over and see Jack staring at her I elbow him and he rolls his eyes. I then turned my focus back on Kaitlyn who still was hidding her face in my jacket. I chuckled lowley so no one else could here. All I have to say is that there is something special about this girl, and I like it. Then a voice in my head reminded me You're with Maddie.
*********
Sorry I haven't updated I was busy any ways I hope you enjoy this chapter!💖