Chapter 8

Kaitlyn's POV

The party is ending and i'm about to leave, even though I don't want to.
"Hey Kait, I have a question" Sophia said as she taps my shoulder. I turn around.
"Um, like the crew wants to get to know you, and we are having a little sleepover with Jaeden, Finn, Wyatt, and I. I really don't want to be the only girl so, um, would you like to come" She finished. THEY WANT ME TO! Play it cool Kaitlyn.
"Yeah sounds fun" I reply.
"Yay, so I'll text you the address and you can get some clothes!" She said excitedly.
"Ok!" I said smiling widely. "I will text my mom"
"Ok, I will tell the boys" She said and walked torwards them. I then got my phone out to text my mom.

Me: Mom, my friends were wondering if I can have a sleep over with them.

Mother: I don't care

Me: Thanks

I put my phone back in my pocket. I look up and see Sophia.
"So when you get your stuff bring a bathing suit we are going swimming " She informs me.
"Oh okay" I reply while smiling.
"So how are you getting home"
"Oh I'm calling am Uber"
"Ok, well I have to go bye" Sophia says , hugging me, and waving goodbye.
I get my phone out again and call an Uber.
*Time Skip Home*

"I'M HOME!" I scream as I walk in my house. No answer.
I went over to the kitchen counter and picked up the piece of paper.

Sorry, one of my old friends wanted to meet up. I left you money so don't bother me

I knew she was lying who wants to meet up this late at night. She's probally drinking. Wasn't expecting her to be home anyways. I went up stairs to pack. I grabbed a white shirt and some shorts and undergarments for pajamas, a outfit for tommorow, brush, perfume, lostion, etc.
Now to hunt for a bathing suit. I look through many drawers and finally I found one. It's a burgundy bikini with strings that do a criss cross in the middle. (👆ABOVE👆)
It's kinda revealing, but I'm to lazy to find another one. I just grab my phone charger and a cover up for my bathing suit. My outfit was getting uncomfortable, so I put on black leggings and a sweater. Then I pulled my hair in a ponytail, and took my makeup off since I was going to swim any ways so why not?
I call another Uber because I'm only 15 and can't drive. I tell him the address Sophia texted me, which wasn't far away just a mile or two. (Sorry about the confusion, I messed up in the beginning I forgot she was 15, dumb I know, I'm sooo sorry guys)

*Time Skip*

"Thanks" I told the man as I handed my money I owed. Taking a deep breath I get out the black car. To late to back out now. Hopefully my nerves will calm the fuck down.
I ring the door bell and wait for an answer. The door opened revealing Jaeden Lieberher.
"IS IT HER" I hear Sophia yell.
"NO, IT'S THE ICE CREAM MAN" I replied laughing a little. Jaeden smiled and let me in. Sophia's house was amazing.
"Kaaaiiittt" I heard Sophia yell and jumped on top of me, literally. I fell down onto the carpet in the living room. Sophia started laughing. I was glad she was comfortable with me with barely knowing much about me.
"Not funny" I said crossing my arms while smiling a little bit.
"You're right it's not funny, it's hilarious" She busted out laughing. I could help but laugh with her.
"So when are we swimming?" I ask.
"Well Finn and Wyatt are out getting floats at.... 11:40 P.M" She said giggling at the end
"But you can go swim if you want I'm going to make lemonade" She finishes.
"Ok" I say and start heading to the sliding glass doors which lead to her back yard. I walk out and look around. It has high fences so no one can look in, even though she has no neighbors, a pool with a small waterfall with lights lightning the pool up. I hear music playing and look over to see a speaker. Wow this is amazing. MCR was playing through the speakers. And a wonderful taste in music too.
I head back inside to put on my bathing suit.
"Hey Soph, where's the bathroom" I ask.
"I'll show you" Jaeden answers. "Ok, thanks" I say smiling and grabbing my bag and walked inside.
He leads me upstairs and down a hallway.
"Here we are" He says smiling.
"Thank you"
"No problem" He says with a smile and walks back downstairs. I go into the bathroom and lock the door.
I strip out of my clothes and put the bikini on, along with my cover up, which isn't really a cover up since its see through.
I take down my hair that's now in waves, running my hand through it. I return downstairs and back outside. Walking torwards the pool, I dip my feet in it to feel the how it felt. It was warm, but a little colder. Like luke warm. I take my cover up off and put it on the the beach chair. All of the sudden I was thrown over someone's shoulder, that I sooned realised was Jaedens.
"JAEDEN PUT ME DOWN"
He didn't answer, but jumped in the water. His arm was wrapped around my waist. I get out of his grip and swim torwards the surface. My face is red from his touch and embarrassment, even though I don't know why I don't have anything to be embarrassed about.
He comes up and I immediately start splashing him.
"You're so mean Jaeden" I said giggling. He grabs my arm.
"I'm sowwy" He pouts. I laugh a little playfully smacking his arm.
"Owww"
I give him a 'Are you serious look'. He just smiled at me.
His smile makes me feel like I'm on fire, what's happening, what am I feeling, and why am I feeling this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Longest chapter so far!

If you're reading this just know I ❤ U!!