Oblivious

Harry's POV

I woke up to a room full of people, a hospital room to be more specific.

Why am I here ?

What happened?

Why is my family and even nick here?

I tried to stand up but I couldn't, I was connected to some machine. Fuck. I tried to speak but my throat was dry and sore. I coughed a little before muttering "W-Water" my mom pour some water on a glass and handed it to me, I drink it so fast that I almost choke on it " mom.. Why am I here? What happened?" She looked at me with her beautiful green emerald eyes full of sadness and confusion "Harry, baby you tried to kill yourself last night" she said trying to hold her tears.

Wait, what? Kill myself? Why? "I can't remember anything" I said, and there was the same look she had given me before "what's the las thing you remember honey?" I think about it for a while " the last thing I remember is saying goodbye to Louis before he went to visit his family - I laughed- he was so worried about leaving me alone, he is such a caring boyfriend." Everyone in the room stare at me like if I was mental, what did I said? My sister who was next to my mom clear her throat "Harry that happened almost a year ago" -I laughed- "Gem are you out of your mind? That couldn't have happened a year ago, silly. That happened yesterday, that's why Louis is not here. He's in Doncaster with Joanna and the girls" everyone kept staring at me "She's right" Nick said. Why was Nick here? No one could know about him, I'm still trying to figure out what are my feelings for him. I mean I love Louis but lately I feel like he doesn't understand me anymore, and I really didn't want to bother him with my problems. That's why I've been talking to Nick, I'm not going to lie we've been flirting and he's been giving me cheeky stares and smiles ... Maybe even a kiss or two, but he didn't meant anything to me. I swear. Louis is everything for me. "What are you doing here Nick? And why are you saying that?" He slowly walk towards me an sit on the edge of my bed " look honey, Louis and you are not together anymore. You broke up a year ago, Harry sweetie ... It's 2014"

WHAT? LOUIS AND I ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE? 2014? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

I stared breathing really fast, I was choking. I could breathe cause there was no air. Louis is my air if I don't have him "I have nothing, I have nothing to live for, he's not here, where is he?" I was having a panic attack, soon the voices on the room started to fade and it was like watching a movie with no sound, my mom started to yelled at someone and soon a nurse came into the room, she gave me a shot and everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy sorry for not updating sooner, I was blocked. Hopefully I'll start updating everyday like I used to :)

Love xx

May 6th 2014