Chapter 8 - Jealous (A Sign of Love)

Arjun's non-stop thinking makes him go tired mentally. He feels to go out to have some fresh air and he goes down to call Radhika to accompany him.

He looks for her everywhere and finally found her helping her aunties in cooking. He takes her out from the kitchen and asks, "Can we go out for some time? I feel so suffocated here"

Radhika, "Arjun, I have lot of work. Do one thing, go with Charu and she can show you some places too"

Arjun, "I called you, if you are not coming then leave it don't suggest anyone else in your place" with irritated face.

Rads, "Fine, and then carry on. I can't come but be careful and come back soon"

Arjun, "You told that you won't leave me alone and now you are asking me to go out alone. What if I get lost?"

Rads chuckles looking at his face, "So far, all the girls eyes are in you and be happy that if anyone kidnaps you. You can enjoy right?" she winks.

Arjun makes face and goes out without calling anyone. He keeps lamenting and walks towards the paddy fields which were shown by Radhika already.

He makes a place comfortably over there and lost in thoughts. He takes out his mobile and dials to Naveen; his best friend who is really a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Naveen picks up the calls, "Hey Machaa, Arjun how are you? I thought you really forgot me after going there. Good that you remember me now. So how is your trip going? How is Radhika? Why you are not saying anything?"

Arjun rolls his eyes, "If you shut your bloody mouth, only then I can speak"

Arjun gets the silence as a respond and gets irritated & shouts, "Are you there?"

Naveen just hummed, "Mmm"

Arjun, "Don't irritate me ok"

Naveen, "What's your problem? I guess, someone else irritated you and you are showing that to me"

Arjun, "Radhika"

Naveen, "Hey tell me the truth. She irritated you or you irritated her?"

Arjun, "Why should I? She only irritated me"

Naveen, "Why? What happened?"

Arjun tells him everything what happened after Karthik arrival, Naveen started laughing and said, "Hey fool, what's wrong with you? She behaves normally, you are only exaggerating everything."

Arjun, "Are you my friend? Really? She is ignoring me and moving close with Karthik. Isn't that wrong?"

Naveen, "Definitely not. What's wrong in that? Her dad chose that guy and she wants to be close with him since she likes him. What is wrong in this?"

Arjun, "What about me then?"

Naveen, "Arjun, I can find that someone is burning in jealous"

Arjun makes face and kept quiet, Naveen continues, "Arjun, do you love her?"

Arjun, "No, she is my friend. My bestie"

Naveen, "So, be happy seeing your bestie's happiness. If she likes him, you have to enquire about him and his character and make sure she will be happy with him if she marries him. That's the best friend's responsible duty. Understood?"

Arjun, "But"

Naveen, "No if's and But's. Make her happy and come back soon. Don't be a bone between them"