Chapter 6

Frost
Disclaimer: I own nothing in this story at all.
Ps: ❄️Jack. 📕Annabeth🐴Chiron. 
🎅North.
Omglsvkdbggsnjgrvjnvhd
One  hundred and fifty nine reads like what how the hades did that happen. Btw thanks for 159 reads.
~~~~Nico Solace POV~~~~~~~~

A thing most of the campers found odd was that the guardians didn't explain why they were at camp.
I didn't find it that surprising.
After I found out about that magic school named Pigpimples, or was it Hogwarts? Well after that nothing really surprised me. But one thing I found a bit weird was that every time Jack was close to Annabeth she tensed up.

After a couple of days the guardians called a meeting so all the immortal campers and Chiron went to the new cabin that seemed to appear from thin air.

~~~~ThirdPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello campers North said when the campers approached the big red and gold cabin.
Hello why have you called all of us here today asked Chiron and then Jack flew down from one of the windows and answered.

❄️- Chiron we have called you to discuss why we actually came to this camp.
🐴- Thank you Per... I mean thank you Jack for explaining that to us.
🎅-Okay now let's go inside and start to talk business.

So everyone went inside and waited for the guardians to start explaining. When no one did Annabeth got pissed and stood up.
📕- You know what if no one is going to explain why we are here then I will just leave.

Then Jack stood up and said something that made everyone focus on him.

❄️-Old enemies are rising and combining strength
📕-Who are these enemies then is it the boogie man? Annabeth asked sarcastically.

Yes all of the guardians said in cold voices. But it's not just Pitch Black aka the boogie man that's rising but Kronos titan of time is rising with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annabi, dam I mean Annabeth POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the immortal campers went into chaos and of course was it me the beautiful and perfect
Annabeth Chase that made them all calm down by asking how they knew this.

And I got the weirdest answer ever but it made total sense to the guardians because they all nodded when "Santa Claus" said I feel it in my belly. Like what the hades does that mean.

But also because the man in the moon said so said Percy.

~~~~Time skip named Luke~~~~
~~~~JackPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the campfire Chiron explained that Kronos was rising and with him the boogie man.
Every one took it pretty calmly but the campfire showed otherwise because it was barely a fire it was just hissing purple firewood and then suddenly the horn blew three times warning before an attack.