Chapter 8

Frost
Disclaimer: I own nothing in this story.
Ps: Holy Hades 1k readers just wow..... pls don't kill me for not updating in almost three weeks, But I've got a great reason... I'm lazy.
*runs away* + writers block.

~~~~On Olympus~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Third POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

The arguing in the throne room could be heard all over Olympus but this wasn't about the normal subjects. Instead it was about a group of five people, specially about one white haired boy.

He's too powerful to keep alive Zeus exclaimed.

- [ ] Shut up father the guardians are our only hope for survival, they wouldn't be so happy if one of them got murdered Athena said in a slightly annoyed voice.

No I agree with Zeus we should kill that womanising scumbag of a man named Jack Frost Aphrodite screeches. Every other Olympian looks at the goddess of love in shock when Apollo raises a hand and waves it lightly.

In a weak and silent but still sarcastic voice he says.
Not just womanis......

He doesn't have time to finish the sentence before falling down on the ground holding his head. Green smoke starts to come out from his mouth.

Ice must melt back from ice
Shadow, time and hero rise.

Hero will rise on his friends demise the one he helped stand will die in his hand.

Ice will be shadows demise

The guardians stand ice is forgotten  hero will rise when his old enemy dies.

Silence...... Complete silence was heard amongst the Olympians then Apollo rose from his previous place on the floor and he whispers one thing that's barely noticeable.

-He isn't only a womaniser, was what I was going to say. 

Then he flashes away to camp half blood to inform them of the new prophecy.

~~~~Camp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a flash of golden light on the big house porch and where there a second ago was nothing stood Apollo.

Chiron trotted up to his old mentor and friend and asked why the god of the sun was there. Apollo said that Chiron would have to assemble the cabin councillors and the guardians so that they could discuss a new prophecy in the big house.

~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the cabin council was in the big house and waited for Apollo to tell them the prophecy. Ever since Rachel died Apollo refused to get a new oracle. Suddenly the door of the big house council slammed open and in came Apollo.

When he got inside he spoke the lines of the prophecy and then he flashed out. 

Now what does that mean Leo asked.
The first line is probably referring to Kronos,Pitch and Jack.

Hero will rise is obviously about Percy.
But I don't understand the last parts except heroes will fall at ice hands wich obviously means that Pitch will die at Jack Frosts hand.