7️⃣

Jaehye's pov
7 weeks have passed ever since that incident has happened and today is the day my brother is coming over to stay. i was excited and decided to forget everything that has happened to me. everything went quite well for me and i didn't think i was pregnant because i didn't feel any symptoms of pregnancy. Jihoon still came over and spent time with me , telling me all about his new members. including Daniel. And Daniel? well he didn't visit me yet and called or text me so i was relieved. Jihoon told me Daniel as the center of the group had alot of things to practice on that was why he couldn't contact me. i act like i was sad but deep inside me i was really happy.

i was in my room doing my homework when i heard someone opened the main door "Jayhye-ah , oppa is home!!" i hearf those words and knew it was my brother , Jaebum. i ran out of my room and ran down the stairs towards my brother. i hugged him immediately. "oppa i missed you so much." i told him feeling a little tears coming out of my eyes. Jaebum broke the hug and cleared the tears. " aigoo , my sister became so skinny. you lost so much weight. did u even eat?" " i did oppa. Jihoon oppa cooked for me lots of nice and delicious meals when he comes over." i replied back laughing. when my brother went upstairs to his room , i took my phone and called Jihoon if he could come over and have a meal with me and my brother. Jihoon told me he can make it but i will have to cook as he wanted to taste my cooking. i went into the kitchen and started cooking. after an hour , i placed all of the food i cooked on the table with three bowls of rice. at the same time Jaebum came down from his room. "wahh smells so good! but why is there three bowls tho?" he asked coming towards the dining table. "Jihoon is coming over so i cooked more." i replied like it was nothing. " oooh , i can hear wedding bells already." Jaebum playfully told me and i pinched him. " eish oppa hajima! who gets married without dating first." in the midst of our bickering , the door opened revealing Jihoon in a black hoodie and and black mask with blue jeans. "oppa your here! , come over here. the food is ready!" i told him , smiling.

the whole night was a fun and enjoyable night i had. after eating , my brother offered to wash the dishes. he gave me a wink and rushed into he kitchen with the dirty bowls and plates before i could pinch him again. "so.., wanna sit there?" i asked awkwardly. "sure!! i've got lots to tell you about our upcoming debut!!" Jihoon told me pulling my hand walking towards the sofa.

after my brother washef the dishes , he went to bed as he was tiref. me and Jihoon went to my room to chat about random stuff. " oh btw Jaehye , Daniel told me he wants to visit you some time around the end of next week. he will have to check if he have any schedules during that timw as we will be debuting next week as well." Jihoon told me and i was quiet for awhile. "Jaehye? hello??" he wavef his hand across my face. "ohh , um yea.. sure tell him he can come if he can make it." i said without making eye contact with Jihoon. i quickly changed the subject to how nervous i am about my upcoming exams that are starting in 3 months time. yes i know its long for many people but i really wanted to do well.

after chatting , i sent Jihoon to the main door. Jihoon placed his hands on my shoulders and told me " you know wat Jaehye? i know i'm going to be really famous and will have alot of fans once we debut because of the support my group is having before we even debuted. i'm not sure if my ceo will let me date but don't worry , i will date you after your exams. i will convince my ceo to let me date you and i'm sure my fans will give me their support too." he took my hands and leaned in to kiss me on my lips. i kissed back. after he broke the kiss , i bid him goodbye and stayed at the main door till he walked out of sight. i closed the door and walked back to my room.

Daniel is coming to visit me next week? why did i even agree? i should have said i was busy next week. im so stupid.

————————————————————

A/N: sorry if therr were any spelling mistakes. my thumb is injuref so its difficul for me to type properly