1️⃣8️⃣

A/N : i choose stay from blackpink because in this chapter , Jihoon wants Jaehye stay with him forever but everything might change because of the baby TT

Jihoon's pov
Jaehye's words made me shocked. "what thing is it?" i asked her and she started crying.

Jaehye's pov
i looked into Jihoon's eyes and started to cry. "oppa , mianhae..i'm p-pregnant with Daniel oppa's child." i said looking down feeling guilty. "J-Jaehye , what is that suppose to mean? you're p-pregnant with my hyung's b-baby? how is that possible? i thought you only loved me.." Jihoon asked and he started crying too.

"oppa.. i love you! in the past , present and in the future! i will only love you! but..you still remember that night before when i went to see Daniel because he broke up with Eunjung unnie? when i brought him back to his house , he mistaken me as Eunjung unnie and forced me to sleep with him..and everything happened.." i replied back still crying.

Jihoon was still taken aback by the pregnancy issue forget about the dad being one of his members. he kept silent for a long time before asking "so , what are you going to do with the baby?"

"i wanted to abort the child but when i think again , it's like killing a life. so i asked Daniel if i could keep the child after it is born and take care of it with you but he just wouldn't let me. he said if i don't want to get married with him , i'll have to give up the baby since i can have another with you. but i don't want to give up on someone who is going to be inside me for 9 months. he is like telling me i can only have the baby or you..either way i will be upset." i said crying even more and Jihoon hugged me.

"Jaehye , listen okay. i won't control your decisions. it's your choice. whether you decide to be with me or not , i'll support you all the way. okay? i just really wish that we can still be together." Jihoon said and i could tell he was holding his tears in. i can't believe i have hurt someone who loved me so much.

"oppa , if i choose to be with Daniel , will you accept? can we still be friends?" i asked and he nodded clearing my tears on my face. "yes Jaehye , of course. oppa will still love you like a younger sister and a best friend." i hugged him even more tightly this time.

"but , Jaehye , are you going to get married soon? will you tell Daniel that you want to get married to him soon? can't you just stay beside me at least till your finals are over?"Jihoon asked and i agreed. "okay oppa."

Jihoon's pov
as we both hugged , deep in my heart wanted to tell Jaehye 'so stay , wherever that may be. sometimes when darkness comes , i'll be your fire. in this world that is a lie , the only truth is you. i don't expect alot right now , just stay with me.'

————————————————————

A/N : Jihoon's last thoughts are all in the lyrics in blackpink's stay!!