Episode 1 [M]

Some of this part is SPG for those ages 17 below.

□□□□□□□

BAM!!!

After the short girl hardly slamming the door open. She pushes the blonde girl in the corner and proceed to their hot session.

The short girl grins, and encircling her hand to the blonde girl and initiate a kiss. It tasted like the alcohol but it's still good. The short girl smiled in triumph when the blonde girl respond to her kiss with the same intensity.

Their kiss become deeper and sloppier. The blonde girl had her hands on the back of the neck of the short girl, crashing thier lips over and over again. The short girl's hand was caressing the blonde girl back and the other tangled on the girl's hair. They separated for air and continued kissing.

Neither of them knew how but they eventually arrived in the blonde girl bedroom. The blonde girl pulled the short girl into the another kiss, licking her lips for entrance and meet the tongue inside. She explored the other girls mouth, before lying herself on the bed together with the Short girl.

The short girl liking the sense touch she earning from the blonde, and feel the heat multiple times, she pushes the blonde girl in the side and position herself on top. She begun to nibble on the blonde girl ear lobe, kissed the skin down to the neck and collar bone. Her hand slowly crept to the blonde girl front and unfastened the one button left. She discarded the blouse quickly exposed areas of the blonde girl hungrily. After that, her hand began to message the mound tenderly.

The blonde girl was moaning and groaning in pleasure of the touch. It felt so great, she closed her eyes, she let herself lose and drown in the short girl touch. The short girl went down and wrapped around her nipple and the pinkish bud hardened by her touch. And her lips were being sucked and savoured that drove her nuts.

Moans booming around all night.

***

The sun shone shine and the sun rays scatters across the room, one rays trails in the short girl who had deep slumber, not minding the warmth she sense.

Not too long, her phone suddenly rang that cause her to wake up. She yawning and tried to grab her phone in the side table.

"Hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SON CHAEYOUNG?!! THE WEDDING STARTS FOR HOUR!"

She widen her eyes after hearing the familiar voice behind the phone call.

"What?!!" She quickenly sat up in the bed and noticed that she was not in her room.

"YA! CHAENG ARE YOU THERE?! HEY CHAENG!!!"

"I heard you Dahyun. What are you saying again?" She scratching her head.

"I SAID WHERE ARE YOU! ITS GOING LATE FOR EONNIE'S WEDDING" she shouts out loud in the line, and that make Chaeyoung jolts and remember that she going to attend and be the photographer of their eonnie's wedding.

She scanned around the room and look at the watch. "Sht.." she mumbles.

"ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?"

"Y-Yes I'm coming! Wait for me! I'll be there for 30 minutes." Not waiting for the reply she hung up the phone and immidiately stood up and grab her clothes on the floor and quicky wear it. She grab her phone and keys.

She hastily went out of the room but before she come out of the door. She notice something hanging in the side wall.

Sorry if I didnt wake you up. I prepared you breakfast in the table. Hope you like it. By the way Ive enjoyed last night.
-xoxo