Episode 3 [M] Part 1

Three weeks had passed by, and seems that all the incident went back in the normal. But its not normal for Chaeyoung its her usual routine.

She got back on womanizing on the club all night. And she spend almost of her night time for it. Of course her eonnie's always at her back and never leaving her alone.

Jihyo always reminding her that to be careful on her doing. Specially she had met and flirting different kind of girl every night. But seems chaeyoung didnt take it serious and continued her flirt.

Sometimes jihyo asked herself on how would chaeyoung ended to be like this. And she felt hurts everytime she saw chaeyoung went in there apartment late at night and sinking smell of alcohol.

She wants to help chaeyoung but she didn't know how and where she could start. And yet she always ended blaming that night happened, during their colleges day when chaeyoung went at their apartment damply soaked by the rain, her eyes is swollen look like that she cried, her lips is tembling and gritting her teeth. Jihyo cannot explain on how will she react after she saw chaeyoung.

There's an urged on her that she want to asked the short girl. But she hold herself for asking instead she help the short girl to change and let her to get sleep.

She knows that time, all she can do is just stay and wait for chaeyoung to open up on her. But that night passed by, and chaeyoung was still in the deep of silently.

The following days. She attempts to asked and prepared herself on what will chaeyoung would tell. But she is the one who got surprise. When on the other night she saw chaeyoung in the club and having a flirt session. She thought that day, maybe chaeyoung has only felt depressed and having fun. But her thought was wrong, because chaeyoung always goes every night in the club with a different girls. And it'll become her habbit.

***

In the ONCE CLUB 12:34am

Chaeyoung was dragged to the toilet by the long red hair girl. She was push in the wall, and aggresively kissing her lips. The girl roughly grabbed her collar and deepen the kissed "Ahh.." the girl moans as she like the way chaeyoung kissed her.

She began kissing aggresively, tongue exploring mouth, exchanging saliva and occasionally biting her lips. Their lungs felt burning as the needs of oxygen overhelmed them, but neither of them wanted to stop from devouring each other's lips.

Chaeyoung's right hand was caressing the other girl thigh, tenderly yet precisely on the right spot, but she didnt satisfied and yet she lift the girl and position herself between the girl thighs. After getting enough taste of the girl alcohol-tasted lips, Chaeyoung started kissing her jawline, down to her neck, while having her hand joyfully travelling around the girl's honey inner thighs.

That time, The girl could no longer prevent herself from moaning out loud in pleasure.

"Mmhhhh," the girl groaned in frustration, getting even more bothered by the teasing and twitching feelings between her legs.

Chaeyoung smirked and inched closer, however her hand didn't stop giving pleasure on the red-haired girl's smooth skin.

However, Chaeyoung suddenly stop and break the kissed and gave her an indescribable sorry looks to the girl.

"I-I'm sorry" chaeyoung apologizely says, she step backwards and hastily fixing her crumpled shirt.

"W-what?! Are you going to leave me just like this?" The girl asked, her voice was slightly cracked.

Chaeyoung sighed as she ruffled her own hair with the same frustration of the girl. "I'm sorry, I think I couldn't do it anymore."

"Couldn't do it?? What are you saying about chaeyoung-ah?! We almost do this for a month, and now your telling me that you couldn't do it?!" The girl angrily says. She was so disappointed on chaeyoung for leaving her hanging in the middle of making out and made her highly aroused.