Chapter 1

MEETING HIM

🌹KEERAT'S POV🌹

*Ring,Ring,Ring*

When I heard those three rings from my alarm clock I thought, no, knew today was going to be a great day. Not. Gosh I'm so sarcastic today morning. Who am I kidding I am always sarcastic and moody in the morning.

Like when one time my mum came into my room when I was nicely dreaming about rainbows and unicorns, I was 13 don't judge me. So then she comes and pulls the curtain apart to reveal my mortal enemy, the sun. I was hissing to my mum and told her to leave me for another 400 years. From that day forward I knew I was not a werewolf like my parents and my brother. But was an adopted vampire. When I told my parents that, they say they dropped me when I was a baby so that's why I have a few screw loose. When I heard that my heart shattered into pieces. Yeah well now you know never and I mean never,drop your baby.

" Uhhhhh stupid alarm clock please be quiet" I said, while I slamming my hand down on the alarm clock. " Chocolate fudge that was my 26th alarm clock this month. Oh well time to get a new one, again" I said with a sighed.

I got of my heavenly bed. I walked over to my mirror in the bathroom. I saw my brown hair all tangled up like a bird's nests.

I rolled my eyes and thought "ha, it actually doesn't looks that bad today". My brown eyes sparkled even through the sleepiness. "Hi Keerat, good morning. Today is the day you finally find our mate. I am so excited".

I chuckled seeing Kiki my wolf running around and hopping in my mind. Kiki has been with me through thick and thin, she is like family, no she is family. I did my morning routine which consists of brushing my teeth using the toilet and bathing. I was deciding what clothes to wear, I decided to wear something out of my jeans and t-shirts. I decided to wear a knee length dark red long sleeves dress and I pair it up with some ankle length boots. For my hair decided to curl it up and I also put on a flower crown. For my makeup I decided to put just some dark red lip stick on and, bam I looked smokin hot someone call the fire department.

 For my makeup I decided to put just some dark red lip stick on and, bam I looked smokin hot someone call the fire department

I took my phone from my desk and my galaxy themed bag beside my bed. While I was walking down the stairs I caught a smell, a very wonderful smell it was coming from the kitchen I could feel Kiki pacing around my mind and being very restless, I went to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking bacon. Me and Kiki released a signed my moms cooking is the best.

"Hey honey, good morning, how did you sleep ?". "Hey mom good morning and I slept just fine last night" I told her while giving her my biggest smile ever. What I have every rights to be happy in the morning and not some moody bitch.

I saw my dad sitting on the table while giving me a sad smile. I frowned because my dad was always such a cheerful person in the world. I went to him and kneel down in front of my dad.