Chapter 4

DATE NIGHT

🌹KEERAT'S POV🌹

The first thing that I felt when I woken up was why was someone using a wrecking ball on my head. The second thing was how is it physically possible for someone to use a wrecking ball on a human/werewolf's head. I got up slowly while holding my head or more like gripping my head.

When I was currently sitting upright and gave my eyes time to adjust, I looked around my surroundings and wasn't surprised to the sight before me. The room looked like a hurricane attacked it. Paper cups littered everywhere, people lying around everywhere, some furniture had dislocated parts and people's undergarments were lying everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

I saw Serene sitting down on the sofa, well more like a half sofa in the corner of the room. She has an expression that is as same as a love sick puppy. I instantly knew what was up. I slowly got up and started walking towards her. But as you could see luck was never on my side, so that is why I tripped on my own shoes and fell face flat.

I could sensed that Serene had gotten up from the sofa and was currently looking in my direction. I raise my right hand and showed her my okay sign while saying

"I'm fine".

I could here her chuckling at my clumsiness. I tried to get up but I fell down right back. Serene chuckled and helped me up. I muttered a 'thank you' and went to sat on the sofa. Serene sat beside me with a bemused expression. I looked at Serene at my right side and gave her a moan of pain.

"Serene I fell so clinomania right now" she chuckled at me and said "me too".

I closed my eyes for a split second and remembered why I wanted to speak to Serene. I instantly opened my eyes and gave Serene my deathly stare.

"What" she said while giving me a worried looked.

"Whose the lucky guy that gave you the love sick look" I said while doing air quotation on 'love sick look'.

She gave me a surprised look and was avoiding looking at me straight in my eyes. I took her hand and gave her an encouraging smile. I nodded my head signalling her to tell me the story. She took a deep breath and looked at me.

"It happened last night. I was looking for you because while dancing you seemed to have gotten lost in the crowd. I was pushing, looking and calling for you. While I was pushing people I must've stumbled on someone's shoe because the next thing you know is that I have tripped and was about to fall. But, suddenly someone caught me and brought me up to his chest".

"But how did you know it was a guy and not a girl" I gave her a looked.

Serene gave me an annoyed looked. "You think I wouldn't know if it was a girl. The person didn't had boobs and the person had a really hard chest" she told while giving an annoyed sign.

"But what happens if it is a girl and she doesn't have boobs and works out a lot" I said.

"I'm pretty sure it was a guy" Serene replied.

I looked at her to see if she was lying but I knew she wasn't lying. I nodded my head and said "proceed" to her. She just rolled her eyes at me and started to continue her story.

"Okay,but the strange part is that, when we touch I felt sparks" I stopped her there by squealing and jumping up and down.

I started screaming " you found your mate" over and over.

I think Serene got fed up with my childish behaviour cause the next thing you know is that I'm sitting on the couch holding my swollen check and pouting at her. You can guess what happened.