Chapter 3

TROUBLE TIMES AND GIRLS NIGHT

🌹KEERAT'S POV🌹

"KEERAT!" maybe not. I turned around expecting to see Kaden but no god forbid to give me one crazy friend but gave me three crazy friends. Standing in front of me is not only Kaden but my two other girl friends which are Reen and Serene. Okay let me tell you about my two other friends history together with me.

Me and Serene met during the first grade. One of our friends introduced us together. Serene has tan skin with black hair. Her eyes are a really dark brown almost black colour. She is only few inches shorter than my 5'11 frame. She is also in my pack. Serene is a sassy, sarcastic and also the joker in the group. She is also a really good drawer.

Okay for Reen we met in seventh grade. We instantly click when we both have the same interests which was, anime. Reen skin is more like a light tan with brown hair. Her eyes are also a dark brown but not dark enough to be black. Reen is quite short standing at 5'5. Her pack is a different pack that is called 'Moon light pack'. She is a really bubbly girl who likes to help everyone in need. She like Serene is a really good drawer. She is also considered the kid of the group due to her childish behaviour.

All three of them have their hands on your hips and giving me the death glare. Jeez Louise, if looks can kill I will be six feet under. Well better start packing my bags to see my favourite cousin Hades in hell. You can clearly see and hear the sarcasm dripping of my voice huh. Huh readers can't you read the sarcasm from my voice. Nah I'm just joking there is no readers here this is real life.

Well as I was saying. I was awkwardly waving at them and all three of my friends raise their right eyebrow together. Is it just me or was that freaky, like they rehearsed this together, like they knew this drama would happen. Well thank you Shakespeare for drama. All three of them started walking towards me. I turned around and looked at Gabriel but had the worst shock of my life, he wasn't there.

I looked around desperately trying to find him but to my envy he was out of sight. Like he magically disappeared in thin air. Kiki and I was not only frightened for our mate but worried and shocked to see that he ran away from me. Like how can he ran away from me, isn't he blind or not. I think my friends saw my frightened looked because they were instantly by my side asking me questions I myself don't even know.

"Guys. One question at a time. Serene your first then Kaden than Reen". "Okay first, I love your outfit" I gave Serene a smile that didn't reach my eyes and gave her a full 360 degree spin.

"Okay here is my question who was that". I knew that question would come up. But not this fast. I took a big breath and released it. "Well, that was my mate, Gabriel".

When I said said who Gabriel is, all of my friends had a look of pure shock on their face. Their face was so pale that they look like a sheet of paper.

I cleared my throat signalling them to snap out from their day dreaming. I know what you guys are thinking that I am such a bad mate cause my mate is god knows where he is, and I am here chit chatting with my friend without a care in a world.

Well let me tell you something before this goes all full blown argument. Okay when you find your mate, your wolf and your mate's wolf instantly have this connection where we know if our mate is in danger or in trouble. So Kiki has not been feeling anxious or she has not been telling me if my mate is in danger, and yes you don't need to complete the mating process in order to do this.

Okay back to the conversation. Kaden was looking at me, very eagerly to ask his question. I nodded my head at Kaden motioning him to ask his question. He straight went to the point in his question.