~I LIKE YOU

English (part one )
Li xuan , a special girl who is not quiet and a little violent to only people who are close to her. All the boys in the class like her including this boy Karry wang. They were close friends since a very young age since their parents know each other. But due to karry joined the company and debuted, he started growing popular In a group name Tfboys and have lots of fans , Li xuan decided not to be too close to him. So every time she would talk to the other boys as the girls in the class doesn't like her because all the boys choose to like her instead of another girl.

In class, Li xuan was paying close attention to the math teacher when one piece of paper was throw to her. She opened it , 'meet me at the music room at the highest level , level 6. She knew who it was from even though no name was written on the piece of paper. She didn't write back to that person and put it I to her pocket then continue to listen to the teacher.

At level 6 ,someone was there already  waiting for Li xuan. Li xuan purposely pack her bag slowly to ensure all her classmates had left the classroom so that they won't see her and him meeting. After that she slowly walked up the stairs to level 6.

"Thought you didn't want to meet me..." He smiled towards Li xuan."Sorry..."

"What?!" Li xuan was shocked by the sudden hug given by him. "You're not scared that people will see till you hug me ? " she was worried that people might caught him hugging her and will lose his status of being a singer. She knew he wanted to be a singer since young. He ignored what the asked and said " you know who I like ?" "No" Li xuan answered while feeling butterflies in her stomach as he was still hugging her.
                    (To be continued)
----------------------------------------------
Chinese part one
丽宣,一个特别的女孩,她是一个不安静,一点儿暴力的女生不过只对那些和她比较靠近的同学而已。班上的男生都喜欢她包括王俊凯。在小时候,他们原本是好朋友可是因为王俊凯出道后,开始变得很有名,和粉丝也增长了很多所以丽宣觉得不要和王俊凯走的太靠近。所以每次都和其他男生说话和玩耍。班上的女生都不喜欢他因为男生全都喜欢他,从不喜欢其他的女生因此不和她说话。
在课堂上,丽宣正在认真听数学老师,这时一张纸扔给了她。她打开它看,"在6层的最高层的音乐室和我见面,即使没有名字写在纸上,她也知道是谁写的。她没有回信给那个人,把它放到口袋里,然后继续听老师的课。
在六楼,某人已经在那儿等丽宣了。丽宣故意慢慢收拾书包,确保所有的同学都离开了教室,以免看到她和他见面。之后,她慢慢走上楼梯到6楼。
"以为你不想见我呢......"他向丽宣笑了笑。 "对不起..."
"什么?!"丽宣被他的突然拥抱震惊了。 "你不害怕会有人看到你拥抱我?"她担心他会被记者或粉丝看到,并会失去作为歌手的地位。她知道自从小时后就想成为一名歌手。他没回她的问题,并说:"你知道我喜欢谁吗?" "不,"丽宣回答,他还在抱着她的时候,她感觉到肚子有一点痒痒的。(不知对吗?😬如果不对请在下面留言告诉我对的说法)
                       (待继续)
----------------------------------------------
不懂好看吗?还有这只是part one 请继续支持我。part two应该会更比较晚更,所以请敬请期待part two!记得要按星星哦。