Chapter 13

Sungjae's POV :

        I slammed the car's door and put on the seat belt. I try to ignore my heart beat as i pushed the engine starter button. But i can't help my brain to keep thinking about what i just saw. Who is he? Seriously, who is he? I'm sure she said that she is the only child, so he can't be her brother, right? Maybe her cousin? No, she clearly said that she doesn't have another family except her late mother. Maybe her friend? Maybe. But why he had to picked her up if he is just a friend?

        As far as i know she never picked up by anyone before. So why now? Or maybe he really is her.....? No i don't think so. She didn't mention anything about having a boyfriend when we talked about that 'girlfriend thing' in Tongyeong and at the car back to Seoul. But then again, it's more than one week ago. Many things can happen during that time, i'm afraid. What? I'm afraid? No, why should i?? It's not my concern. None of my business. I have things more important to care about. Like my upcoming meeting, for example. Yes, that's it. That's my concern.

        And in the end, i spent 2 hours meeting trying so hard to focusing on the meeting subject. Damn!

Language! 

I know. Sorry.

                                                *******

Sohyun's POV :

        Yeayy..! Finally it's settled. Everything was smooth and worked on my way. I'm officialy having my own house now. It's a rent house though, but still, it's my own house at least for one year ahead. I'm so happy and i can't wait to start moving in. I will talk to Mrs. Lee and the girls tonight. I'll make sure that i will still be able if they need my help. I already talked to Father Lee before via my cellphone. I was asking for his permission, and he's okay with that. Even though he was hesitated first, but finally he's agree with me. And make sure that i will tell him any problem which i will probably have ahead. Father Lee is nice as always.

        I just lay down on my bed when i received the text from Yoojung.

KYJ : Sohyun-ah hows the deal?

me : Great, i got it! I can't wait to move in.

KYJ : Nice. i'm happy for you. When will you move in?

me : Tomorrow, it's my off day.

KYJ : Too bad, it's not my off day, i can't help you. Sorry Sohyun-ah..

me : That's ok Yoojung-ah, i don't have much belongings anyway.

KYJ : But i will come tomorrow afternoon after my shift.

me : Okay, lets have dinner at that night then.

KYJ : Great.

I'm grinning, imagining having ladies night with Yoojung on my own house. It must be fun. Few minutes after that, i've got another message from Yoojung. But.....

KYJ : So how is it oppa? can you make it on saturday?

What the....? I'm still frowning when another message come in.

KYJ : Oh my god, i'm sorry Sohyun-ah, i just sent message to the wrong person.

me : Yah... Yoojung-ah, what's that? Who's this oppa?

KYJ : Well, hehe, actually i want to tell you about this tomorrow. It's Bogum Oppa.

me : (eyes widened) woah.... you guys are already dating?