Why??

With a bang voice Zayn's sleep was disturbed and he quickly got off his bed to the hall. The first thing he noticed was Liam on the floor with a chair on him while his hands were still chained.

"Shit Liam!" Zayn ran to pick Liam's chair "what are you doing? You idoih"

Liam didn't respond.

"You hurt?" Zayn asked gently while tracing Liam's hands.

Liam still didn't responded

Zayn threw some clothes off from the nearby couch and sat at it, observing Liam carefully.

It took everything from Liam not to turn at the staring Zayn but after a while he gave up.

"What the fuck you staring at? Liam asked angrily

This time it was Zayn who refused to respond.

"And what is this place!" Liam asked turning his head around the hall.

"It's my house, Leeyum" Zayn said without blinking his eyes from him

"You call this a house???? It's more like a closet!" Just how far Liam's graze can go all he could see was clothes. Clothes On the floor, on the couch, on the dining table, on the fridge, on TV- just every fucking where.

"Well... It is what it is! Can't help it" Zayn said and finally took his eyes off from Liam. He rested his head at the top of the couch and closed his eyes.

--------

Next morning when Zayn woke up he saw a blanket in him.

"Morning, Zaynie" Niall said happily like always from the dining table.

"Morning!" Zayn lazily yawned and saw Liam shaking his head with painful expression.

Zayn turned to Niall seeking some answer "neck cramps" Niall said "but if he stays in that chair tonight he is definitely going to catch severe pain"

"Hmm" Zayn thoughtfully nodded

"Come here Zaynie, I will do your dressing before going to the hospital. It's Sunday! so double work for me. Besides that, Hazza is having a busy day as well so he took Louis with him to the bakery"

Zayn got off the couch and the blanket fell but he didn't bother to pick it up, actually he ignored it.

Liam widened his eyes in disbelief. Liam was a type of a guy who likes thing perfect. Like everything around him should be clean and tidy. He loved neatness but Zayn on the other hand was completely opposite and so were the other three boys.

Liam kept his glare on Zayn who went and sat in front of Niall. Niall carefully took out the old bandage and cleaned the wound.

Liam heart was pounding on seeing Zayn's dressing. He was carefully watching Niall's move so that it won't hurt Zayn. But when Niall applied the ointment tube on Zayn's forehead, he growled in pain, on seeing that Liam made a hiss voice as if he was one who is hurt. Luckily neither of the boys heard him.

After Niall was done he examined the bruises on Zayn's hand which Liam hasn't noticed till now.

"You can handle Liam by your own, right?" Niall asked in concern.

"Hmm" Zayn nodded in agreement with a small smile

Niall got up and went to the main door "Take care, Zayn! You too, Liam. See you guys in the evening" Niall said happily and slammed the door.

Honestly Niall was very happy as Liam was staying with them. He wanted to try his cooking and narrate him all his stories and talk about golf. Best of that was Liam is chained and he can't run away from him unlike rest of the boys.