OC Example (My RP OC)

Name: Lapis Mizu
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Race: (Otter Faunus, Tail trait.)

Symbol: Her symbol is a light blue wave with a brown claw mark going diagonal through it, Symbolizing the serenity of an otter but also how vicious they can be.

Affiliation(s): Beacon Academy (Ex-White Fang member)

The Character's Appearance
Height: 5'1
Weight: 125 lbs
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair: Medium length blue hair, Matching her tail.
Other details: She has a claw scar down her left eye similar to the claw mark on her symbol.

About The Character
Status: Active
Occupation: Student

Handedness: Left handed
Clothing: Long sleeve shirts under short sleeve shirts along with ripped skinny jeans
Outfit Colours: blue and brown
Physical Characteristics: She appears to be very small and fragile, Looking rather weak.

Personality: Normally she's very calm and gentle when it comes to most people, But if someone makes fun of her she will get incredibly aggressive and attack them without hesitation.

Fear(s): Being harassed for being a Faunus, Being dragged back to the White Fang.
Likes: Fish, Being in water, rain
Dislikes: Racists, Dry days.
Habit(s): Chewing her hair, hyperventilating when nervous.
Fatal Flaw(s): Very easy to anger and doesn't guard when she's angry.

Strengths: Incredibly abilities in aqua-based combat.
Weaknesses: Not so good without her weapon or semblance.

Weapon
Weapon Name: Aquarius Defiance

Weapon Description: A trident which each tip can fire instant blasts of water.

Relationship With Others
Reputation: Most people aren't even aware she exists, she keeps to herself
Friends: The rest of her team, Blake (old friend from the White Fang)
Team: Leader of team LZLI (Lazuli)
Enemy(ies): All of the White Fang, Team CRDL

The Character's Abilities
Agility: 7.5/10
Swordsmanship: 3 /10
Long Range Accuracy: 5.5 /10
Defense: 1 /10
Offense: 8 /10
Aura: 9 /10
People Skills: 5/10

Special Skill(s)/ Semblance: Excellent swimming skills.
Her semblance is full control over any sort of water, She can control the movement of it and use it as a weapon.

Brief History: Used to be a member of the White Fang when they just wanted equality, Left instantly when they started getting violent and got accepted into Beacon, She is a part of the same year as team RWBY and JNPR etc.