1ST PLACE CONTEST WINNER

HIIIII EVERYBODYYY! This is what we have all been waiting for! Before I announce the top three I would like to thank everybody who participated in the contest and I hope you enjoyed writing it! I read so many imagines that were well-written and if you are contemplating whether or not to publish it...I SAY "GO PUBLISH IT." They were all so good!

A/N I chose the winners by my own perspective of the imagine and I gave everyone a fair chance with NO special treatment. (I based it off my own judgements)

Make sure to vote and comment on these imagines!

DRUMROLL PLEASE

-

-

-

-

-

-

MY TOP 3 IMAGINES WINNERS ARE

1ST Place: "French Fry." By @stealingstyles

2nd Place: "Crossing Lines" by @Cre8_Directioner

3rd Place: "Niall's Princess." By @Grebby20

CONGRATS GURLS!

So here is the 1st place winners imagine "French Fries" by @stealingstyles !

P.S I really loved Harry's Jokes:)

------

I am in an amusement park along with my childhood best friend. His name's Harry, we are so damn close. Some people are surprised when we tell them that we're just friends; nothing more, nothing less. But the sad part was, I am developing some feelings for Harry. It freaked me out, wishing I never had thought of him as my boyfriend because I know for sure that he wouldn't ever date me. He always goes for beautiful girls.. and I am not that pretty. I know that he thinks of me as his best friend. And shall only be best friend.

Freaking friendzoned.

"Hey, Syd?" Harry asked me, which made me snap back into reality.

"Yeah?"

"You were zoning out.. Were you thinking of me?" He asked with that signature smile of his; his cheeky smile.

"In your dreams, curly." I messed his hair and he gasped, swatting my hand. It hurts when I lie, good thing that my lie is believable.

"Awh, I wish you were thinking of me." He pouted. I just bit my lip and we continued to walk while we eat our cotton candies.

"Uhm, Syd?"

"What?"

"What do you call a bear with no teeth?"

"Harry, I think it's best if we ride th-"

"A gummy bear!"

"Wow, so funny." I rolled my eyes, a smile playing along my lips.

"Sydneeey babyyy!" He sang loudly and I gave him a death glare.

"What? I know you love my voice." I do love your voice. And your hair. And your face. And your dimples. And your tattoos. And your abs.

"Just shut up, will you? You're getting the attention of people." I said and he put on a duck face.

"Are you drunk?" I asked and then he laughed. God, that laugh though.

"Oh my gosh! Let's go ride the ferries wheel, it has a few line!" I gasped, pulling Harry and he was surprised at first, then he started running with me.

"I think it's a miracle." I gasped for air.

"What miracle? That god gave me you?" He winked and I tried not to blush.

"No, I think it's a miracle that this huge ferries wheel doesn't have a long line today." I said.

"Well, it's beginning to have a long line." Harry said, looking at the people who are just arriving, falling in line.

The ferris wheel stopped one by one, letting people exit and other people enter. Harry and I waited for the couple to exit and then we entered the four-seater ball shaped ride (Idk what u call it). A man locked the mini gate then it moved up slowly.

"Why do you love ferris wheels?" He asked.

"Well, my dad once rode the ferris wheel with me." I said, my voice cracking slightly just because of the thought of my father.

"I'm sorry, Syd." He said, rubbing my back in soothing circles.

"It's okay, I don't want to talk about him for awhile." I closed my eyes for awhile, leaning on Harry's shoulder. He hummed a song and I just wanted to sleep here. I imagines him as my boyfriend and then I stood up straightly. He looked at me like I am some psycho and I gave him a cheeky grin. I grabbed a piece of cotton candy and placed it in my mouth, letting it melt in my tongue. I feel someone got my plastic of cotton candy I looked at Harry, getting and stuffing the candy inside.

"Hey, that is mine!" I said, trying to get it from him but he just raised it up.

"Not anymooooore." He put his tongue out at me and I tickled him.

"S-sydney, d-d -don't," He laughed and then our ride started to shake and my heart thumped faster.

"Harry, we're gonna di-"

"No, you're such an idiot. I'm going to protect you." My heart fluttered at his words. We stopped when we stopped at the top. I was stunned at the sky. The stars are shining brightly and it's just so perfect.

"Wow, it's so beautiful." I whispered.

"Wow, you're so beautiful." He said and I looked at him and he is looking at me already.

"Were you staring at me?" I asked.

"Yeah," He admitted.

"Sydney, you're so perfect." He said and I think I can hear my heart.

"I'm not."

"You're so beautiful, I wish I have a camera with me so I can take a picture of you and I could stare at it all day." He said.

"Harry, stop." I croaked out, tears forming in my eyes.

"Stop?" he asked, confused.

"You don't love me. Heck, why would you love me when the girls you date are gorgeous?"

"They've got nothing on you. Sydney-"

"Harry, ju-" He placed his lips against mine and my eyes widened at first. I slowly fluttered my eyes closed and kissed back, my hands on his nape. I broke the kiss and we just stared into each other's eyes.

"Do you love me, Sydney?" He whispered.

"H-Harry, I-I-"

"Do you love me?" He asked again and I gulped.

"Y-Yes." I removed my hands on his nape and he caught it, placing it back on his nape.

"Good, because I fucking love you so much." And with that, he kissed me again. We broke the kiss again and I can't help but let out a huge smile. He grinned, dimple popping and I poked it.

"Sydney?"

"Mhm?"

"Why did the potato go to France?"

"Oh, shoot. I think there's a-"

"Because he wanted to be a french fry!"