Chapter 17: The Leader Of the Werewolf Pack

After meeting a certain were wolf everything was back to normal. Kuroko forgave Aomine as they completely forget about the murdering of the vampire, if it wasn’t for him the bluenette must have been harass by those 3 men.

School was about to start as thei P.E teacher Alexandra Garcia entered their room.

“Good morning students!  Today you’ll have a new classmate please do respect him.” The emerald eyed teacher said with a wink as she fixed her red framed glasses, her bright yellow hair then sways gracefully by her movements.

Aomine and Kuroko’s orbs widen as they saw a familiar tall figure.

“Good morning everyone! I’m Taiga Kagami a transferee from Seirin High, hope I’ll get along with you!” He said with a loud voice as he wears a toothy grin on his face.

Aomine’s jaws drop as Kuroko simply smiled.

He seems nice.

“Well then Taiga, you may occupy the vacant seat.” Aomine look at him in disbelief as he sat 3 chair away from his’. His jaws seems to be unable to recover as he seem to twitch.

There were only three words in his head right now.

WTF!

“He seems to be serious on saying he’ll keep an eye on you.” Tetsuna whispered with a giggle.

“I know right…” He was still froze, he can’t believe who he was seeing.

“Nee~, Kurokocchi! He seems to be scary yet he seems to have a kind side don’t you think?” the bluenette nodded.

Time Skip~<3

“I really had fun with Miss Garciacchi’s game earlier!” Kise said as he sips his caramel shake.

“Yeah right, but it was tiring…” Aomine replied lazily as rested his head on the table. While  the blond and bluenette continued eating their snacks.

“It’s finally recess time, aren’t you going to eat Aominecch?” Kise questioned before taking a bite on the burger he was eating.

“Nah, I’m not hungry…” Aomine uttered as his face was completely against the table.

“Aominecchi, you’re not a vampire right?” the childhood friends quickly reacted. Aomine rose as Kuroko stop drinking her milkshake.

“How’d you say so!” Both said in churros.

“umm because I haven’t seen Aominecchi eating anything?” Kise uttered.

“That doesn’t mean He’s/I’m a vampire.” They said in churros again.

“Woaw… it was just a joke…” He laugh awkwardly seeing how serious the childhood friends are.

“Mind if I join in?” A familiar voice greeted as the trio shifted their gaze to where the voice came from. There  stood a familiar tall figure, it was the were wolf.

“You again…” Aomine rolled his eyes seeing the tall teen standing in front of them.

“Yes it’s me again…” Before anyone could notice there was already a glaring competition between the both of them. The bluenette giggled while the blond grew nervous.

“Ah hem… if you excuse me I feel like there’ll be world war 3 around here… I’ll leave now…” Kise mumbled as he was already sweating however the two tall teens continued what they were doing.

“Go ahead Ryou-chan.” The bluenette said as she continued drinking her vanilla milk shake. The blond smiled as he leave.

“See you later in class, Kurokicchi~!”

As Kise was already afar Kagami and Aomine calmed down as Kagami sat at the seat where Kise was supposed to be sitting.

“Does he know?” The red head questioned the childhood friend’s in front of him. He shifted his gaze to somewhere else as he rested his cheeks on his palm.

“No, but I’m planning to tell her someday…” the tanned teen titled his head as his voice became gentle unlike how he talked to Kagami earlier.

“I see… if you continue being too close to him, he might get into a major trouble.” The red head look at the vampire. He was aware that the tanned teen knows what might happen to the blond.

“I know… but I can’t do anything about him… he’s to clingy he doesn’t even care about the situation of the atmosphere around me!” Aomine uttered.

“But that thing made him such a wonderful person…” the bluenette giggled saying such words she looks like an angel exactly that moment which both the were wolf and the vampire notice.

“Yeah, but I’m here to help…” Kagami said as his aura turns to be very serious.

“How?” The bluenette questioned.

“According to a certain vampire prophesy, there’ll be three vampire who’ll stand against their own empire, the two are still unknown but I already jump into a conclusion that you, Aomine is one of them…” Aomine’s orbs widen hearing such thing as the bluenette grew silent.

“Wait, how could you say so?” the bluenette ask as she stood up.

“Unlike other vampires, this friend of yours cherish human lives a thing that vampires don’t usually do…”

“I see now… the vampire emperor must have wanted Dai-chan to be by his side to avoid such tragedy on his empire… however how would we know the other two?” the bluenette quickly jump into a lots of conclusion as she finally got a clear one.

“That’s a thing we don’t know yet…” Kagami answered.

“But as long as those other two vampires cherish lives maybe we could get to know them…” Aomine said.

“Finally Ahomine you became useful!”

“Shut it Bakagami!”

“It’s not time to argue guys! But wait… Kagami-kun, who really are you?”

“Heh, I’m the leader of the werewolf pack…” both of them stared to each other for a moment.

“But don’t worry… our duty is to protect this world, we’re not here to kill the vampires to replace them into devouring humans!” Kagami explained as he notice that the two’s trust vanish for a moment.

“Define our.”  Aomine questioned as he stared at the red head.

“Well I’m not the only were wolf here, there’s a whole pack… and you’ll get to know them.”

“I see everything is clear to me now…” Kuroko mumbled to herself.

“Since that is the situation I’ll be leaving…”Kagami started walking away, as the childhood friends remains startled of what they just knew, specially for Kuroko

Are vampires really that troublesome?

[A/N: Quite weird for Kagami to be a werewolf… considering that he’s afraid of dogs… :3 Anyway thanks for supporting my stories! Kyah! I love you guys!]