CHAPTER1: DARIA SHAKOR

Salamualekun readers and Jumma Mubarak,well not much to say so let's start this journey 💗👌

Chp1: Daria shakor

The rays of light dashing through the huge glass windows of the mosjid
makes you think of how Jannan will be and brings you to the thought of making the heavenly pardise. These thoughts played in her mind as she raised to make dua to the Almighty that he be happy with her and her family until their last breath and that they all smile and meet in his heavenly pardise.
"Dariaaaaaa, let's go we gonna be late"yelled Deenah from outside the mosque.
"Huh,I am coming,Dee.Can't a gal make dua in peace in this family" Daria responded with irritation. She stood up and walk towards her sister with fustration written on her face.
"You can but not on our first day of high school,l"Deenah shirked with excitement while jumping.
"Umm, correction"your"first day not mine"Daria responded firmly
"Whateves"Deenah waved"it's still ur first time attending here at Macentra High, soooo the last to make it to the house is the dog's poop"Deenah yelled while running.
"Deenah,sto..."stopping halfway when she saw it was useless"and she was suppose to be obedient"Daria said while throwing her hands in the air and looking to the sky like she talking to Allah.
"Yeeepi,ur the dog poop, hunhun I won, hunhun Dee rules and Ria poof"Deenah yells while doingher victory dance in her sister's face.
"Dad,phew are u sure she's the one we are taking to High school, cos she doesn't seem to me"Daria said while trying to catch her breath and gulp down some water,"Bismillah"she said while sipping.
"Boohoo​, u're just jealous of my ability to be childish but yet mature when I wanna"she contradicted"and because I won"she added quickly while sticking out her tongue.
"Ok, ladies pipe down before someone gets hurt and starts throwing the things that I spent a lot of money on"Kazeem said trying to placate both his daughters.
Daria rolled her eyes,"oh, don't worry abeeee I am more mature and won't act up"she said facing her sister to show her meant she is childish.
Deenah rolled her eyes and before she could reply"Now I don't know about u two but I am sure I have gat two daughters that need to be in school in the next hour sooo someone tell me what I am missing"Khadija said while climbing down the stairs.
"We were just getting ready mum"Daria said quickly so hey mum wouldn't get that they were aguring.
"Well, get to it, I don't want my baby getting late to school on her first day" she said while kissing Deenah's head.
"Sure thing mum, let's go baby, she gestured to her little sister to get up.
The Shakor family are South Africans who just moved to LA, Kazeem just landed a huge deal for his acrchetecture company and moved to the United States to expand his firm, his wife Khadija is a rising fashion designer with a degree in medical science therefore making sure both her daughters are smart but yet fabulous.
"Phew,now that that is done"Ria heaved a sigh of relief as she successful did her hijab scarf into a nice stylist wrap,"let's go, Yarobhi be with me"she said putting her palms together in prayer form and looking to the sky.
"Looking good, sis but not Dee's good"Deenah remarked while gesturing at herself for her sis to check her out.
Deenah was sporting a nice sophisticated lady outfit consisting of a nice blueish black skinny jeans, topped with a knee length glossy white top and a sleek full length long sleeved black leather jacket that had fabulous written in dazzling stones at the back and she topped it with a gorgeous ankle length alligator heels and an simple but splendid black channel bag and her simple white hijab wrap that was secured with a simple straight pin. Her make-up was simple but simply just IT! with her eye darkening liner, her lashes thickening mascara and her simple lip matching light red lipstick.She wasn't kidding when she said she could mixed childish perfectly with nature, She looked flawless👌.
Ria decided to go subtle on her first day with her rocking a simple black leather jeans with a nice peachish baby pink hairy off one shoulder long sleeved sweater and her own pair of ankle length alligator heeled shoes twinny with her sister hanging a nice white Gucci Cross bag. She had almost not make up on with her plain face, an inner liner and light pink lip gloss and her bleached baby pink hijab wrap.
"Allah Hafiz, Abeeee​, Uhmme"they both said placing a kiss on each of their parents cheek.
"Hey, where do u think u are going without my blessings"Khadija said before saying a quiet prayer into her cupped palms and rubbing both of her daughters with them"Barikalhafi banatee."
They both smiled and stepped out of their storey mansion and into Daria's black sleek Ford 2016 sports car.
While looking at her sister and giving her the "areyouready"look ,when got her "bornready "look she ignited the car's engine and with her hands on the steering and eyes on the road she said"Let's hit it, Bismillah."

Alihamdulila, done with chp one , plss love, vote for it and most importantly enjoy it👌💋. Allah Hafiz Masalam. 💗