chapter 14

kenzie's pov:
i wake up and write a note for johnny that i left home. i leave and start walk to my house. i walk in and see brenzie and brandon sleeping. even tho the baby is fake. there is a mess of popcorn so i think they we're watching a movie. i go to brandon and give him a kiss on the forehead and go upstairs to change. i change into a shirt that says "army" on it, black skinny jeans, a burgendy beanie and white converse. i put my makeup on which is conceler, mascara, eyeliner, brown eyeshadow and a burgendy lipstick. i walk downstairs and waking up brandon.

k: brandon wake up

br: ugh *throws a pillow at her*

k: you better not throws a pillow at me *she goes on top of him and tickles him*

br: okay okay...stop it *laughs then she get off of him and cleans up the mess he made and he goes change himself and the baby while she made a breakfest. 20 minutes later. they finish eating and decided to go to the mall and hang out for a while. they walk to the mall (they left the baby @ home. they already fed it, changed it and now it is sleeping)*

br: let's go to the animals that you want ride

k: okay *they get there and there is only one left so they both had to be together then she started to snapchat it*

snapchat video 👇
k: im on this cow ride thing *she turn the camera over and show them and then she point it to brandon* also with brandon *then posted it. they take a pic with the dog filter. they hang out almost the whole day. she snapchatting most of the day with him. he is really fun to hang out with and then she get a messages from johnny*

the convo 👇
j: hey babe, why are you hanging out with brandon? why don't you come to my house and we can hang out, im alone. 😏

k: john no!! i wanted to hang out with brandon cuz i was bored so leave me alone

j: ughh fine babe but come over later 😏 *she leave him on seen*

end of convo.

*she go back to brandon and then she get a call*

k: ughhh *she answers it* hello

??: hello kenzie it's camila (i see my name 👀)

k: hey cam

cam: can you come over to record the song?

k: sure

cam: okay see you in a few

k: okay bye

cam: bye

*she hang up*

k: umm brando i have to go

br: where?

k: i have to go to the recording studio to record my first song (kenzie not famous in this story)

br: can i come?

k: sure *they walk to the studio. 20 minutes later*

cam: hey kenzie, who is this?

k: he is brandon, my best friend

cam: okay hello brandon *gives him her hand to shake*

br: *shake her hand* hello

cam: okay let's get started *kenzie start to sing a song*

the song 👇
*lyrics* hey, hey, ooh yeah
im not an ordinary girl i've been dreaming, dreaming of how i rule the world i've been scheming. every now and then i wake up again, always someone tryin to stop me who says my dreams are just pretend, oh no.
so don't believe everything they say, be yourself at the end of the day, don't let anyone stand in your way, don't ever stop you dreaming, i won't stop fighting the monsters, try to rise above but they pulling me under and im tryin to keep my feed on the ground, i stumble but i'll never stay down, i won't stop fightin, i won't stop fightin, fightin the monsters, i won't stop fightin the monsters.
they tell me make up your mind, be realistic, i say the same thing every time so just listen, this is not a dream i can do anyhting if i try and give it my best, don't have no time for any advice ooh yeah.
so don't believe everything they say and be yourself at the end of the day, don't let anyone stand in your way, don't ever stop you dreaming, i won't stop fighting the monsters, try to rise above but they pulling me under and im tryin to keep my feed on the ground, i stumble but i'll never stay down, i won't stop fightin, i won't stop fightin, fightin the monsters, i won't stop fightin the monsters.
be yourself at the end of the day, don't let anyone stand in your way, don't ever stop you dreaming, if they say that you can't then they're wrong, you just gotta believe that you're strong, let them know you were right all along, don't ever stop you dreaming.
i won't stop fighting the monsters, try to rise above but they pulling me under and im tryin to keep my feed on the ground, i stumble but i'll never stay down
i won't stop fightin, i won't stop fightin' fightin' the monsters.
i won't stop fighting the monsters, try to rise above but they pulling me under and im tryin to keep my feed on the ground, i stumble but i'll never stay down, i won't stop fightin, i won't stop fightin, fightin the monsters, i won't stop fightin the monsters"

*the end then camila and brandon we're wowed (idk if that even a word 😂)

cam: great job kenzie. we just have to edit it and then we can shoot a music video if you want too.

k: of course i want *big smile*

cam: okay then do you want to stay or go?

k: umm i could stay and brandon do you want too?

br: sure

cam: okay so you could go to wait here while i bring in david and other people.

k: okay

*kenzie take her phone out and go on instagram but then brandon calls her name*

br: kenzie *she look at him and he zooms in her face*

k: stop it *covers her face*

br: move your hand *he moves her hand*

k: no i look ugly

br: no you look beautiful as always *she blush and then the video ends and he posted it then kenzie got a messages from johnny*

the convo 👇
j: where are you BABE?!?!

k: im at the studio with brandon

j: oh okay but why him?

k: cuz he wanted to come

j: okay, why is brandon in your snapchat story?

k: OMG john we were hanging out so we both snapchat each other

j: oh okay...

k: i have to go bye

j: bye

end of convo.

*kenzie look at brandon and then camila and david come in*

da: okay kenzie, we finish the song.

k: okay

da: well do you want to film a music video?

k: OMG YESSSSS

da: okay we will shoot the video tomorrow.

k: sur- wait, i can't tomorrow, i have school

da: don't worry, we told your principal and teacher and they are fine with it.

k: okay so let's get planning *1 hour later*

da: okay we finish, just come tomorrow to shoot. you can bring anyone you want.

k: okay *they leave and go to her house* so today is the last day your staying

br: yep *sad voice*

k: don't worry, you can come whenever you want

br: okay *they go in and she take a shower then they both feed the baby and go to sleep*

kenzie's pov:
i can't wait for tomorrow *then she fall asleep*

-

this was so boring im sorry😩