chapter 17

kenzie's pov:

yes, im happy i forgave johnny but i dont know if i still like him. i can tell he likes me but im still trying to figure it out.

today was our back to school. im currently wearing mom jeans, a white shirt and my white nike air max. bro, you just gotta love them shoes.

"kenzie, breakfast is served!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"coming!" i said while grabbing my stuff and walking downstairs.

i sit in the table and eat my breakfast quickly, i really want to go to school today for some strange reason.

then i look at the time, 8:30. shit. no matter how early i wake up or how fast i dress up. i'll always be late to school.

"maddie were late!" i scream in frustration.

she rolled her eyes, "congrats kenz! late again"

"bye maddie, bye mom" i said while heading outside the house "i guess im the only one being kind of early today"

"oh fuck" she muttered, "kenz wait for me" she said and grabbed her stuff.

i stopped and held the door opened waiting for her.

"bye girls have a great day" our mom said while letting out a big smile.

"bye mom" we both said and walked out.

**

"hey kenz" someone approached me.

i was hoping it was, you know, johnny. i wanted to talk some stuff out with him but it turned out to be

"brandon! uh whats up?"

of course. brandon. nobody can stop that kid. after the johnny thing he was the only person who laughed at what happened. not a big deal i know but he really seemed to care before that so i thought he would support me at least.

"hey um not much just wanted to ask if johnny and you were um good" he said while smiling real big.

"oh yeah were good, friends again," an awkward laugh came out my mouth "yeah hehe"

"wait but do you have something going on?"

weird questions. hated it.

"not yet"

'not yet' how great is that. i wasnt gonna date that boy again. not again.

"not yet! ok um great, thanks just wanted to know" he said smiling awkwardly.

"yeah, see you around brandon" i said smiling.

"b-bye kenz yeah bye" he said and walked out.

i watched him go.

"son of a bitch, of course they're good again" he muttered in front of his locker. "he kissed the shit out of the school's biggest slut but they're still good" he muttered again and hit his locker.

the last thing i saw was his hand full of blood.

oh brandon.

-

author's note:

happy belated thanksgiving! so thankful for all of you. hope you had a great time with your families.