Chapter 7: Generations

Jem now got a job as a high school teacher. He is taking classes to become a high school teacher and going to the high school to see how it feels. He likes to teach. Most likely  High schoolers. Jojo Robinson is Bob Robinson's brother. Jojo came to Maycomb to kill Rumple Ewell. When he heard that Rumple Ewell is dead. He stand with Felicia to help her and her kids. Jojo Robinson found a job of doing fixing cars and he loves fixing stuff.

Now it's time for the case of old man genes. Betty was just doing her job, than it took 5 hours for the court in the room to decide. Of old man genes is gilet or innocent. Then they came of the room and said old man genes is innocent, Betty said to mr Genes. You are a innocent man then They walked out.

The next day in Maycomb, the people and the citizens of the town, don't like their new mayor mr. Toya. So they voted for a man that is black he was the only one. To be the next or new mayor of Maycomb. So they kicked out
Mr. Toya out of the mayors house. Then little bit of white people and all the blacks voted for the black man named mr. Montoya. Now mr Montoya is now mayor of Maycomb.

He moved in the mayors office and house or mansion. He made a law in Maycomb that blacks has freedom like whites do. We are humans just like y'all. Then every white agreed some just moved out of Maycomb. But the black are now have freedom in Maycomb. Then some blacks is now doctors,lawyers and doing other jobs in Maycomb.