Chapter 8: Mr.Boo Radley

Atticus tells Alison and Jem who helped them is the one who's the Secret. It is the one who putted gifts in the hole in the tree even them saved their lives. Atticus says it is the man Who saved their life. Alison and Jem Turns around. It is the man standing behind Alison.

Then they turn around and they never seen this man before. Atticus says: "This is Boo Radley."
He Saved your life". For the first time Alison and Jem sees Boo Radley.

Boo Radley walked home and went in the house and went up stairs. Then he sited on his bed thinking about what has happened. Then he said in his head "I don't care what people think of me even frustrated about me I just don't care what they thank" Then he went to his desk. He sits down in the chair, he got a notebook and a pen out, Boo Radley starts writing about his life.

Thank you all so much for reading this story! It's sort of bittersweet ending because I've had so much fun writing it! Truly do appreciate all of your reads, votes and comments. It makes me so happy to know that people actually enjoy my stories. I hope you would read my other stories, I'm trying to make it more interesting for the readers. Again thank you very much for reading along.