Chapter Ten

Taehyung finished his part of the paperwork fast. Just so he could hang out with Jungkook for the rest of the day. "In a hurry?" His alpha asked when he stood up and walked to the door. "Kinda." Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "I'm supposed to meet someone."
"Who is it?"
"Just someone I really care about." Taehyung just opened the door after saying that. Ignoring his alpha yelling his name. He went on his way to his mate. They decided to meet at the park where they met. It's their favorite place to meet and hang out. "Hey Tae." He heard his mate say. Like every other time when Jungkook says his name, a smile appeared on his face. "May I ask why you always come in and out of the forest?" Taehyung's throat went dry, hearing that question. "Or is it part of your secret." He slowly nodded. He wished he could just tell his mate what was going on. But he can't. Yet. Jungkook sighed, clearly disappointed that Taehyung couldn't tell him what was going on. But Jungkook felt also hurt. He didn't want to admit it, but he starts to like Taehyung in more then a friendly way. ''There comes a day I will be able to tell you.'' Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook just wished that, that day was today. ''Shall we grab a cup of coffee?'' Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded.

In the coffee shop, the two boys bumped into Jimin and Yoongi. ''Hi guys.'' Jimin said with a big smile. Yoongi just smiled shyly. His heart starting to beat faster with a packwolf so close. He knew that he didn't enter a packground, but close he was. And packwolves sometimes attack on the unclaimed grounds. Taehyung saw the fear in the eyes of the rogue, he just shook his head. ''Can I talk with Yoongi for moment? Alone.'' Jimin and Jungkook nodded and walked away. Yoongi's heart started to race. Scared of what the paclwolf would do to him. ''P-please, d-don't hurt me.'' His voice was barely a whisper. ''I won't hurt you.'' Suprised by the words from the packwolf, his head shot up. ''I know you're a rogue, but you don't really seem like a threat.'' Yoongi let out a sigh. ''There is only one thing I want to warn you for. Stay away from the borders. My alpha won't show mercy to a rogue,'' Yoongi wanted to ask who his alpha was, but something inside him, was holding him back. ''You don't want to know who my alpha is.'' Taehyung walked away from him, back to his mate and the best friend of his mate. Jimin and Yoongi ordered their coffee and went back to the house and Jungkook and Taehyung stayed a little a longer at the coffe shop. They wanted to go to a movie, but Taehyung got a call that he had to come back to the pack. ''I'm sorry, but I have to go.'' He excused himself and walked out of the shop, into the forest. I won't let you go so easily this time, Taehyung. I will find out what you're hiding today. Jungkook thought and ran into the forest following Taehyung.

A door was slammed open. Revealing a panting Taehyung in the doorway. ''I need your help with that.'' Namjoon said, pointing to a stack of papers. ''That are all the papers that need your approvel and signature. I already signed them. If you stayed here, it wouldn't be as much as now. They need to be finished by midnight.'' Taehyung sighed and sat down at his desk and started making the paperwork. Taehyung was concentrated making the paperwork, until his alpha stood up from his chair, looking pissed as hell. ''What's wrong alpha?'' The answer was growl. But it suddenly made sense when he received a mind-link, warning him that a human had crossed their borders. Taehyung's wolf got restless, telling him that his mate was in trouble. A thought suddenly crossed his mind. What if Jungkook is the human who crossed the border. He didn't think twice and ran after his alpha.

Jungkook looked with big eyes at the guys who surrounded him. He didn't know how he ended up being surrounded. One moment he was following Taehyung, the next moment he was lost and surrounded by people who were growling at him. Jungkook was scared. Scared of what those guys could do to him and what might happen to him. When Taehyung got closer, the scent of his mate hit him. He cursed. ''What are you doing here, human.'' He heard his alpha say. The disgust was clearly heard in his voice. ''A-aren't we a-all h-humans.'' Said the shaky voice of his mate. Taehyung jumped in front of his mate. Growling at the ones surrounding his mate. ''Beta, get away from that weak human.'' His alpha said, clearly annoyed and frustrated by his beta actions. Jungkook let out a small sigh of relief when Taehyung jumped in front of him. Jungkook immediatly clutched his hands around Taehyung's arm. The action earned a growl from Namjoon. ''How dare you to touch my beta, you human.'' To say Namjoon was pissed, was an understatement. ''Get away from him Taehyung.'' Taehyung shook his head. Namjoon's eyes started to glow, showing that his wolf had now control. ''And why not.'' He said with a double voice and a growl underneath it. ''Because he's my mate and I won't let you hurt him.''
"Then reject him." Taehyung's wolf started to fight for control.
"Never." He growled lowly. He could feel Jungkook tense when he growled. Without any warning, Namjoon jumped and shifted midair into his wolf. As a reaction to Namjoon's action, Taehyung shifted and stood in front of his mate. Trying to protect him with his life. Namjoon was ready to attack his own beta, but something hold him back. That something was the voice of his mate yelling his name. Sounding pissed. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jin yelled and Namjoon's wolf whined. "That human is the mate of you own freaking beta! I don't know why you hate humans and I don't really care. But you can't force your beta to reject his mate and you can't just go shift and attack him!" Jin walked to Namjoon with furious passes. Namjoon's wolf flinched. "When his mate starts yelling, then the big, bad wolf is suddenly a little pup?!" Jin might be yelling right now, but inside he's freaking out. He pointed at the forest. The wolf walked the way Jin pointed to and Jin followed. "Everyone, get back to your own business." The pack members did what they were told and they left Jungkook and Taehyung standing at the edge of the borders. Jungkook looked scared at Taehyung, who was still in his wolf form. "S-so u-uhm." He stuttered. Taehyung laid down on his belly, trying to tell him he won't hurt him. "Y-you're a werewolf." Taehyung nodded his wolf head. "What are you going to do to me?" Jungkook said with a shaky voice. Honestly that hurted Taehyung. It hurted him to see his mate like that and that his mate thinks he would hurt him. Suddenly Hoseok came running towards the guys. He gave Taehyung a new pair of pants, since he ripped the ones he was wearing while shifting. He stood up and Jungkook immediatly took a couple of steps back. Taehyung walked behind a tree to shift back and to put on the pants Hoseok gave him. He thanked his best friend and walked back to his mate, who looked scared out of his mind. "Don't be scared please. I won't hurt you." Jungkook opened his mouth and closed it right after. He repeated that a couple of times. ''Please, say something.'' Taehyung said getting desperate. He was scared that Jungkook would start yelling at him, telling him to never come near him again, but Jungkook did something he didn't expected. He hugged him. ''Please, explain this to me please.'' Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's bare chest. It made him smile a little. His heart was still pounding in his chest. Scared that there still might be a rejection. Taehyung hugged Jungkook back. ''I will explain everything, little mate.''