Chapter Nineteen

Jin's heat was finally over. The pain and hormones were a pure torture for Jin. He hopes the second heat doesn't come too fast. He hold Namjoon in a tight hug, not planning on letting go of him anytime soon. ''Jin, I need to breath you know.'' A raspy morning voice said. Jin mumbled a small sorry and loosened his grip. ''You're cute.'' Namjoon whispered in his ear, sending goosebumps all over his body. ''I'm not.'' Namjoon chuckled. ''Yes you are.'' Jin blushed a very deep shade of red. And another chuckle from Namjoon was heard. ''Thank you.'' Jin suddenly whispered and if Namjoon was just a normal human he wouldn't have heard it. ''For what?'' Namjoon started stroking Jin's hair. ''For not doing what you actually wanted to do with me.'' As answer Namjoon hummed. He loved it when he and Jin weren't fighting, but just cuddling. ''Can we stay like this forever?'' Jin nuzzled his face closer to Namjoon's neck. ''I wish we could, but we know we can't and I have something important to do today.'' With eyes full of curiosity, Jin looked at his mate. ''It's about the rogue.'' Namjoon said when he saw the look his mate gave him. Now the curious look turned into a worried look. ''Relax Jin. I'm not going to hurt him. Taehyung convinced me to come to an agreement.'' The curiosity was back in his eyes and Namjoon sighed. ''The rogue gets a week to prove that he isn't dangerous, but under supervision. And if it's true that he's harmless then he gets to be part of the pack or go home, whatever his choice is and if he is dangerous , then he's going back to the dungeon.'' A big smile was seen on Jin's face and he clapped his hands. ''Finally you see that he's not dangerous.'' Namjoon just rolled his eyes. He honestly hates the idea of the rogue walking free in his pack, but his beta wouldn't stop bothering him, so he just agreed. He actually starts to regret his decisions, but there is no turning back now. ''Are you going to get him out of the cell today?'' Namjoon nodded slowly. ''And who is going to be the supervision?'' He just grumbled something under his breath. Jin couldn't understand and gave him a questioning look. ''One of the new guards and me.'' Suddenly jumped out of the bed. Wincing when pain shot up in his body. His body was still a little sore from the heat. ''Let's go.'' Jin said happy. ''Let's get Yoongi out of the cell.'' Namjoon just mumbled some curse words, he had actually hoped that he could wait a little longer wih taking the rogue out of his cell. ''Come on grumpy man.'' Jin grabbed Namjoon's wrist when he was fully dressed and dragged him out of the room. He soon saw Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung standing in the kitchen. A surprised look was on Taehyung's face and a big smile was on Jimin's face. ''I didn't expect you to get him out of the dungeon so soon today.'' Namjoon just rolled his eyes. ''Oh can Jimin go with you? He wants to see Yoongi.'' As an answer, Namjoon just nodded and Jimin squealed in happiness. ''Let's go then, I guess.'' Taehyung snickered when he saw Namjoon's face and turned around focusing on his mate who gave him a shy smile. The trio left on their way to the dungeon and the duo, who were left behind, started a heated make-out session. Leaving each other hickeys on places where clothing wouldn't hide it. Suddenly Taehyung stopped by that one spot that made Jungkook's knees go weak. ''Can I mark you as mine?'' Jungkook stayed silent for a moment, would it hurt? Probably, but he really wanted to be Taehyung's. ''Y-yes.'' He whispered breathy. Taehyung started kissing and sucking on the skin, making Jungkook moan. He reached that spot that made Jungkook's knees feel like pudding. Teeth scraped across the skin and Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little scared. The teeth digged into the skin and Jungkook wanted to scream in pain. The pain didn't last long before it turned to pleasure. Sinful moans left Jungkook's mouth. The teeth retreated from his skin and the only thing left was a little wound that would turn into a scar to show other wolves that he is taken. ''Tae, I want you now.'' The younger started to whisper sinful words in the elders ear. ''I want you too, Kookie.'' The two started another heated make-out session and the younger decided to tease the elder by sitting on his lap and starting to move his hips, making Taehyung moan against his mouth. ''You want it that bad?'' The younger nodded his head. Taehyung chuckled and lifted Jungkook up. Not once breaking the kiss. The elder started walking towards his room and when he entered the room he laid Jungkook slowly on the bed. ''Let's have some fun.''

The three made their way down the stairs. The two werewolves in front of a very happy Jimin. When they made it downstairs, Jimin ran to Yoongi's cell. ''Hey!'' He beamed happy, smiling brightly. Yoongi made his way to the bars and smiled softly when he saw his mate so happy. ''They're letting you out!'' A shocked expression was on his face. ''You know what I talked about two days ago?'' Yoongi nodded. ''Well, that starts today.'' Namjoon came closer and Yoongi immediatly backed away, starting to breath heavy. The alpha just rolled his eyes and unlocked the door. Jimin ran to Yoongi and hugged him as soon as the door opened. Slowly, Yoongi started breathing normal again. He stroked his mates hair softly. ''Let's get out of here, it smells too much like blood and death.'' Jimin said, scrunching his nose. Yoongi let out a small giggle and poked Jimin's cheek. Resulting in both boys blushing. ''Let's get out of here.'' Namjoon said in a bored tone, earning  a smack on his arm from Jin. He just rolled his eyes and walked back upstairs. The other three boys soon following. ''Here is your room.'' He pointed to a door they passed. ''And this is your supervisor.'' Pointing to a guard. ''His name is Shin Hoseok. Don't leave his sight or you're dead.'' Yoongi gulped and nodded. ''Good. I got some work to do.'' Namjoon walked away with Jin following him. The two mates walked into the room. Yoongi eyed the man who stood next to the door and slowly closed it. At least in the room he has privacy. The two placed themselves on the bed and cuddled. ''What if this goes wrong?'' Yoongi asked. He was terrified of what was going to happen if they did find him dangerous. Jimin looked up in his eyes. ''Then we will run away.'' He said caressing Yoongi's cheek. ''Together.''