PD, Shooting Star, and Pine Tree

Sorry to break it to y'all, but I spoke to some of my really good friends, who are also really obsessed over BATIM, so I got there opinion on what to call the book, and I'm happy to say that the prologue will come out on the 9th of November! Yay!

Not a lot to this chapter, but expect a unwelcome visit form a friend. Not pointing fingers, or anything...

Anyways!!! Again, this pic does not belong to me. Hope you like the chapter!!!!

*************************************

Danny's POV:

I'm at this point where I sense something before my ghost senses do. They kinda evolve when I do something huge. Like defeat a really hard boss. As I flew outside, expecting Skulker again, I landed on the ground. Sadly, on my bad foot. I winced in pain as I stood up. What have I got myself into?

Everyone, and I mean everyone came running outside. Sam and Tucker holding some of our gear, and the others holding shovels, bats, and Mabel held a leaf blower on her hands. She ran up to me and told me that I couldn't fight in this condition. "I'll be fine," I lied, hoping that she believed me. "Nuh-uh! You go fly in the air above your friends, and don't do anything that'll hurt yourself!"

Dipper nodded at me. I sighed. This was my job, not theirs. I started to fly over to my friends, when a thing flew out of the forest. Where they little men? I only saw a little before I passed out. The only thing I remember was Tucker and Sam crowded around me, with a man running to me...

Wendy's POV:

"Now, I know I'm crazy, but I think Danny's seen Bill in his dreams." Dipper told me while fighting the gnomes. "What? How can you tell? He looks fine with me." I saw something fall. "Danny! Wake up! This isn't funny!" Tucker yelled. Dipper looked at me. We shared the same thought for a split second, and yelled to Mabel.

"Mabel, use the blower to hold them off as long as you can!! We need to check on Danny!" I yelled. She looked at me, nodded, then put the blower at full blast and shot back ten gnomes at once. Dipper and I ran over to Danny, and checked his eyes. Ford was already over there, writing something down on his notepad. His once blue eyes were all mugged with a slight hint of yellow mixed in.
"Do you think?"
"Yep. It has to be him."
"What? What's going on?" Sam yelled. "We'll tell everything, don't worry, but we need to bet him in the shack."

Dipper's POV:

We took him in the house, and Mabel came a few moments later, looking tired. "You okay?" Stan asked, a little shaken himself. He knew who Bill is, and he never wants to deal with him. I can't agree with him more. "Yeah, I'm good. Why can't they take a hint?" Mabel flopped down on the floor, since the chair was occupied by Danny.

"We can't do anything now. We can't tell him not to make a deal with him." I looked at the two teens. "Okay-here's the truth.."

*************************************

In the Dream Scape
Danny's POV:

Apparently, my injuries transfer over here too, so now my whole body hurts. I wasn't in the Ghost Zone, but in a beautiful place where the stars shine like it was midnight in the woods. I could tell they were fake, because when I tried to find Orion's Belt, it wasn't there.

"Hello, DP! Miss me?" Oh no. Bill. I didn't know if to trust him or not. He seemed friendly, but a dream demon didn't seem fair. "Oh, come on, ghosty! You know I mean no harm, right?!"

"I don't know weather to trust you or not!" The triangle came into full view, came and all. "You should trust me, DP! Pine Tree, Shooting Star, Sixer, Ice, and Providence all trust me! Even Machine trusts me, and he's insane!" The voice cackled as he said that.

"Who- you know what, fine." I yelled, transforming into Danny Phantom. The triangle just smiled, well, if he had a mouth he would. "Like that'll scare me. I'm an all powerful demon, kid. I control could your world and the Ghost Zone, along with my world. I'll destroy both places you love and call home." He sneered above my head. I looked away, agrarian that he'll hurt my friends.

He changed the subject. "Well, have you made up your mind, kid?" I looked at him, as he lit his hand to the blue flames. He touched to middle of his bo-tie, and showed the picture again.

It looked so tempting, so real. Then I noticed something. Sam and Tucker's eyes were off color, no the purple and brown that I loved. That's when he decided.

"No."
"What?"
"I said no."
"You don't understand, all the-"
"I said no."

The triangle looked at me, then at his hand, then back. "You made a bad choice, ghosty. You have no idea in your small brain what will happen to you now."

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."

The world around me began to shatter, falling around me as I slowly woke up.

*************************************

Soooo, how do you like the cliff hanger? Want more? Leave a vote!

I'm getting to this point where all of you have shown soo much support to me as I do this. So, to thank y'all, I want to devote a chapter to one of you. If you leave a comment on what you think all the sprit names belong to that Bill mentioned. If you get some remotely correct, I'll devote the next chapter to you, and it's for shadowing for the next one. I'll be doing this for the rest of the book, so there will be a lot of chances for you. (Once you've been put into a chapter, you can't be put in one again, just so it's fair.)

Sorry for my rant! Thanks for reading this, and go check out my new book if you want to know my backstory with a twist. Love you all!! Byyyyyyyy!!!