Part 1

[A/N] Big disclaimer, if it wasn't obvious, the spell and everything about the procedure is just something I invented, I'm not a witch xD just thought the idea was cool... pls don't try this at home :D!!

Place his hair under a silver cup, add the ingredients and mix with a silver spoon.

- a mirror shard that saw his reflection at the bottom of the cup

- the tears you cried after dreaming about him

- the blood from your ring finger

- the forehead sweat caused by the fear of unknown

- 3 raindrops

- ashes from a tree's bark

- as many sugar crystals as letters in his name

"M-i-n-Y-o-o-n-g-i... nine.

One..

Two..

Three..

Oh!

Weird, I don't remember leaving the window open."

I waited for my eyes to get adjusted to the darkness before searching for the window.

The curtains were drawn, the only source of light was the candle that was just blown by the wind.

I got up and shut the window, meticulously arranged the curtain's folds so no one from outside could have peek.

"Six..

Seven..

Eight..

Nine."

I placed the cup on my knees, sitting inside the symbol I drew on the floor and started mixing the ingredients clockwise.

The blood smeared over the mirror piece inside the bowl. I could sometimes see my image in it as I stirred.

The reflection showed an average girl. Long black hair to cover insecurities with, hungry eyes, triumphant smile.

"I don't want to do this, Yoongi, but you give me no choice.

How many times can I steal glances from you, without you noticing?

How many times can I call you under my breath, without you hearing me?

How many times can I think about you, without you loving me?

I don't have patience for inertia, I will give destiny a little impulse."