Part 6 - last chapter

Yoongi's POV

I am a shy guy.

I have no friends at school.

Just one friend that I've had from childhood that my mom forced me to play with.

But we don't even share any common interests and we rarely talk anymore, anyway.

I've never had a girlfriend.

I never saw any girl looking at me with romantic interest.

Would I like to have a girlfriend? Hell yeah, I am one hormonal teenager.

But where do I find those? They don't just fall from the sky into your lap.

I don't even have a crush. Better said... I like all the girls.

One day, in the philosophy class, I was not paying attention to the teacher when he was talking. I was struggling to hide my blushed cheeks after looking at the girls in the classroom.

Has Y/N always had such beautiful body? Mmmm.

Suddenly, I've heard some words that got my attention.

"... it was believed she was under a love spell. But those are only superstitions, no one could really prove that. "

Y/N raised her hand.

Y/N: Sorry for asking, I find the subject really interesting, where can I read more?

The teacher recommended her a book.

I wrote the title in my notes and after the class I went to the library and picked up the book.

As I walked out, Y/N was going inside.

She didn't even look at me.

/Oh yeah?

If this stupid spell works, you'll only look at me./

A few days later, after I slid the potion in her drink I saw her getting really interested in me.

She would always stare at me in class.

I decided to make a move and ask her out. To which she agreed.

But now I am sitting on the ground with the rain pouring on me and I didn't even get to kiss her after several tries.

It's like the universe is against it.

I think I made a huge mistake.

Y/N : What are you thinking about?

YG: Nothing..

[the end]

[thanks for reading!]