Chapter 3: Rangers

“Ow!” Bart held his arm in pain when he woke up on a bed and his legs were under the cover.
The walls of the room was painted white with dirt stains on all four sides.

There was a window by the side of the bed in the room and Nina was standing in front of it looking out. “You're awake.” she said and turned away from the window to him.
The shining light of the sun shone unto her face from the side and for a moment Bart stared at her in starstruck awe.

“Yes and my arm hurts, what did you do to my arm?” Bart asked shaking off the image of a shining angel in his mind.

“That would be my fault.” Brad walked into the room arms crossed now wearing a black jacket and jeans.
“I must have accidentally dropped you when you fainted.” Brad chuckled.

“Well thanks a lot, bad boy whom I don't know his name.” Bart said and took the covers off him.

“Oh yeah am Brad and that's Nina.” Brad said and took a stool and sat. He took out a pen from his jacket pocket and started fiddling with it.

“And the talking bird?” Bart asked still reminiscing on what made him faint earlier.

“Ooh Kras.  He's not a bird, he's a locator.” Nina said and turned back to the window.

Nina looked younger than the two other teens so Bart assumed in his mind she was his age.
“And your leader?” Bart sat by the side of the bed stretching his arms.

“Jason is not our leader.” Brad frowned.

Nina sighed and looked to Brad and shook our head.

“What?! He's only captain.” Brad frowned giving a repelling look from that handsome charming jawline.

Jason walked in abruptly wearing an armless jacket and wrapped a bandana around his muscle. 
“Sensei needs to see you, now” he stopped right in front of Bart.

“Sensei? Uhnuhn I ain't seeing no sensei. Am going home and you will take me back home right now.” Bart looked up to Jason and said with a touch of fret in his tone.

“Oh kid don't test me. Get up now. Sensei wants to see you!” Jason yelled.

The blonde patch on his head making his face look scary although he is cute.

“No.” Bart gulped. “No am going home.” he made a stern look.

“OK that's it!” Jason grabbed Bart by the collar and held out a dist to him.

“Okay, okay let's go see sensei.” Bart blocked his face in his defence.

Jason left him and turned to Nina. “He wants to see us too.”
He walked to the door and turned back to Bran. “All of us.”
Nina nodded and went out first.
Bart followed and Jason left the room leaving Brad to drop the pen and come along.

They all walked along a long narrow passage till they got turned right into a large room. 
It was monolithic if not majestic.
The ceiling was high. Higher than the previous room's ceiling.
The place was filled with gears, computers, weapons and it had subdivided parts.

“Where is this sensei?” Bart slumps to the big couch at the center in front of a big home theater. There was popcorn by the couch on a rather fancy stool and he takes bite and grouches.

“You're sleeping on my couch and grouching?!” A male's voice spoke from behind the couch.

Bart was about to take a pause from the popcorn and turn to see who the voice was but the couch was pulled and he fell with it.
Groaning where he laid after he rolled off the couch,  he looked up to see a man in a karate robe and trousers. Orange in colour, his robe and his face, orange in colour.