Jefferson x Zombie!Reader

Requested by rainbowland75!

Post zombie apocalypse and modern AUs. 😗😗

Your POV:

You stood, smirking, as the hot guy held the gun at your head.

"You gonna shoot me?" You asked.

"What makes you think I won't?" He growled. You heard a drop of fear in his voice and grinned wider.

"Because you think I'm cute." You taunted.

"Sh-shut up. I'll kill you."

"Oh I doubt that, love." You grinned.

"F*ck you."

"Oh no, honey, that's what you're for." You smirked. The magenta clad man sighed and lowered his gun.

"I hate you." He growled.

"I know." You sang. You followed him everywhere, learning that his name was Thomas Jefferson. You followed at a distance, to make him trust you. You were very talkative for a zombie, and you eventually figured he hated you, and would kill you any moment.

"So yeah, that's why I think that lizards are running the government." You finished.

"Will you be quiet?" He growled.

"Hmm? I didn't hear you!" You said, grinning annoyingly.

"I said will you be quiet?! I'm trying to focus!" He said, a bit louder.

"Gee, are you trying to say something? I can't hear you still!" You said innocently.

"I said shut up!" He yelled. You braced for a bullet through your skull, but instead, felt something making forceful contact with your lips. You opened your eyes to see Jefferson, brows furrowed angrily, kissing you. You smirked and kissed back, feeling the sanity and the humanity bleeding back into you.

"What the hell?" He muttered, pulling away to see your human eyes, staring at him sweetly.

"Only true love's kiss can save a zombie, haven't you heard that?" You brushed it off.

"Wait What? Get back here!" He said as you walked away.

"So you can kiss me again?" You joked, turning and grinning. .

"Yes, and so you'll shut the hell up." He growled, kissing you again.

You pulled away after a moment, speechless.

"Finally." He muttered, smirking.

Make sure to leave a vote ☆ and a comment ♡  to show your support, loves!