Thayne Jasperson x Abused!Bulimic!Reader

Requested by Ayrissa_Christensen!

(Bulimic is when a person will binge eat, and then take steps to avoid weight gain, most commonly making yourself throw up, or sometimes excessive exercise or fasting.)

(I did my research.)

Also, you're LMM's younger sister, but you act like you're older most of the time. :))

Your POV:

You heaved into the toilet bowl, then leaned back, breathing heavily. You sighed and wiped your mouth. You swished some mouthwash for a moment, then left the bathroom.

"What took you so long, bitch? Keeping your fat self skinny?" Your boyfriend asked. You wrapped your arms around yourself, shivering.

"Please stop." You said softly, but angrily. He scoffed at you.

"Stop what? This is helping you. Go make dinner. Now." You growled.

"Never." You said. "Never again." You said, running upstairs. You slammed the door to your room and frantically locked the door, then shoved some clothes into a suitcase. You grabbed your phone and charger, wallet, then the handle of the case.

You stormed past your (now ex) boyfriend and slammed the door behind you. You heard something in the locking mechanism break. Good. You huffed and walked past people angrily, bumping into them haphazardly as you went.

You walked to your brother's house, grabbing the key from under the mailbox, and opening the door. Hopefully he was wearing clothes.

You sniffed, wiping your nose and walked into his dining room, where you heard voices.

"...Lin...?" You asked cautiously, pushing open the door. Two men, one of them being your brother, looked up at you. You wiped your nose again.

"Y/n, what are you doing-you ran away?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to clean his f*cking disgusting house ever again." You said firmly.

"God, finally. We'll binge (Marvel/DC) movies and eat ice cream till 6 am in a little bit, let me just wrap this up with Thayne." He said. You gave him double thumbs up, then got a pint of ice cream from the freezer. You got a spoon then sat in a chair next to Lin.

"Ignore me, do proceed." You said to the other guy. He was actually pretty cute, and you snuck glances at him over your spoon as they talked about his musical. Hamilham or something.

At the end of the evening, Lin went to go get something, leaving you and Thayne alone for a moment.

"So. Joining the single potato club?" He asked, laughing.

"Hopefullynotforlong." You said quickly, kissing him softly, then grabbing your ice cream and running upstairs, bright red.