teacher x student

BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR - INOCCENT HIGH

"Eren please pay attion to the lesson."

Mr Ackerman said locking his dark gray eyes on to my blue/green ones.

I squrm in my seat trying not to moan.  Early in the morning Mr. Ackerman aka daddy has shoved a vibrator up my Ass and told me to stay quite through out the day as he teaches. If I make a noise I get punished his words. So far I've kept quite but was about to brake.

And it was only half way through the day.

Bringggggg
I jump as the lunch bell rang making the vibrater go inside me more hitting my prostate making me moan.

"HEY Eren you okay bud?" My friend Armin asked while walking to my desk.

"Yeah fine. I just go to lunch detention remember." I said faking disgust while I was jumping for joy on the naughty things me and daddy can do.

"While that sucks. See you at 3rd."
He said walking out
The only thing that's gonna be sucking is me and daddy's large hard cock.

Just as he walked out Daddy closed the door and locked it. He turned around and loosened his tie while walking towards me.

"Eren you been a really naughty boy. You made a sound now daddy's has to punish you baby boy."

I start to get harder at his words and almost moan at the thought of his member pounding in to my tight walls and screaming his name in pleasure.

"I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean too break a rule." I said with a small pout playing along.

I can see him tense with lust when I said it. He always had a weak spot for my pout.

"Bend over my desk with your pants and boxers down now." He commanded me making me more excited. Little did he know I had nothing on under my pants.

I stand up slowly and walk to his desk with a sway of my hips. I make a show of taking my pants of and bending down so he can see my pink little bud.

He walks behind me and all the sudden I feel a stinging pain and pleasure making me moan.

"Count every time I spank you understand?" Levi said in a commanding voice.

"Yes daddy." I said in a shaky voice.
"Two master," i said when he slap my Ass harder then last time.

He slapped harder each time then last. Tears start falling from my face and I was a moaning mess. He got up to twenty before he stopped. Placing small kisses to my sore bottom and rubbing softly to take some sting away.

"Are you ok baby boy?" Daddy asked me while rubbing me.

"Daddy yes I'm fine. Just please make me yours daddy. I want no need you to slam you big cock into my tight hole and make me cum. Daddy please!" I beg him rubbing myself to the bulge in his pants making him moan softly

"Of course baby boy. Just let me prep you nicely so you don't get hurt. Now suck my fingers." He said placing his fingers to my mouth.

I opened up and sucked his fingers and swirled my tounge around him. When he deemed them ready he took them out and placed him to my hole.

"Ready?"

"Yes Da-ahhh" I was about to say but I stopped when he placed his first finger inside me. He moved it around a bit then placed his second one.

His fingers made a siccoring monation and he curled them. I winced when he placed his third finger.

"Ahh Even still tight I see no matter what I do you are still tight." He said making his fingers go deeper hitting my prostate making me almost scream in pleasure, but I cover my mouth with my hands.

"Daddy please I'm ready. I need you please make me your bitch. Make me your slut. Just please." I begged rocking my hips against his fingers.

He pulled them out making whine in loss and I heard him pull his zipper down. He gripped my hips and thrust his length inside me. I screamed in pleasure.

"How are you still tight." Daddy moaned. "No matter how many times I thrust into you and make you fun your still fucking tight." He thrust faster.

"Daddy please make me cum and feel like the slut I am." I said as I grabbed my member to start pumping to his thrust which were getting sloppier.

"I'm close baby boy." He moaned.

"Daddy." I screamed while I cummed all over his desk and my hand while daddy came inside me.

"That was great baby boy. We have to do this sometime again." He pants as he pulls out. "Do you want daddy to clean you all up?"

"Yes please daddy." I pantes as he kneeled down and sprees my cheeks to get a look at my hole. He pointed his tongue and just let the tip slip over my hole and dipping inside me making me moan. He twirled his tounge around and kept dipping it inside me until he cleaned me good. And made me cum another time.

The bell rung telling us it was the end of lunch.

"Well daddy I guess I have to go. Continue this tonight after school." I said as I pulled up my pants and fastened the belt and walked out.

Thank you for reading and sorry for the wait. @Halley2014 phone for smashed and she waiting to get a new one until then have fun reading this one and good day. Love you all my kinky folks.
And enjoy the picture my smut folks.
And don't forget to comment what types you want like teacher x students and such as. Good bye...