LESBIAN ALERT

So me and my best friend were hanging out. We were watching a movie when all of a sudden she started kissing me. She sat on top of me and start moving her hips over mine

"W-what are you doing..?" I moaned

I've had a thing for her. Like a while ago. But she didn't know... or maybe she did..?

She looks at me with lust in her eyes and says "I know you like me. And now, you're gonna be my moaning mess"

The second after she said that she started fingering me.

"Ahhh" i was moaning so loud.

After making me cum from her fingering me. She went into her bag and took a nine inch strap on. She put it on and took my pants off.

She went down my stomach with her tongue leaving bite Mark's all the way down. Then all of a sudden, I felt her tougue on my clit.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk" I moan.

She sticks her tongue all the way into my pussy and moved her tongue all over. Then her fingers went in.

"I'm gonna cum.." I moaned

All of a sudden, she stopped! Then all I felt was the biggest thing go inside me, and so fucking deep.

"Ahh!" I moaned.

"You have safe words. Red means stop. Yellow means slow down" she said sternly.

"Yes mommy" I moaned.

She started fucking me so hard. I felt in so hard inside me. She flipped me over onto my knees in one swift mood. Then fucked me doggy style.

She pulled on my hair, slapped my ass and said "you fucking like that eh? You slut"

"B-but I'm your slut mommy" I shuddered and moaned.

"Damn fucking right you are slut" she groaned.

She started getting sloppier and I knew she was just as close as I was to cumming.

"I'm gonna cum" I moan.

We then both cum at the same time. I was laying with my ass in the air. And all of a sudden, she was eating me out again.

"Mmmm fuckkk" I moan.

I cummed four more times as she did that. Then we finished our movie and slept holding each other. Like nothing ever happened..

____________________________________I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I GOT A NEW PHONE AND FORGOT MY PASSWORD.  Anyway. Here you go my sweet horny lovers!❤