Chapter 14 (pre-pre-finale)

Okay here we go!
~~~

Mark said that someone else also had to come over. Believe me I wasn't happy about it because of Ethan, but it had been about a month or so since then and I've healed.

His name was Tyler and he was also a punk. He had the tattoos and earrings, just like what Mark had. But I've noticed that Mark, Ethan, Jack, and Tyler all have a the same symbol on their necks. It was a snake wrapped around a cross(idk just making something up right now...)it was almost like a gang tattoo, which I wouldn't past him to join one.

"Hey Tyler!" Mark said after opening the door, I moved slightly to make it more comfortable for me.

Tyler walked in and waved at me, I shyly waved back. I stared back at my phone and slurped on my Dr. Piper. I didn't want to trust him, not like Ethan, not like that all over again. Tyler kept staring at me, expecting me to say something.

"So are you Mark's editor?" Tyler asked, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"No," I started, "I'm his girlfriend thank you very much." Tyler looked at me wide eyed, giving me a kbowing look that he should back away.

Mark walked in and sat next to me, and wrapped his right arm around my shoulder.

Tyler excused himslef to the bathroom, and I quickly looled at Mark. He just shook his head, knowing what I was thinking. Was Tyler out to get me like Ethan?

No.

I trusted Mark.

And I knew he would never hurt me ever. I should know that, I should trust him. I gave in and snuggled up to him. I felt him relax as I rested me head on his shoulder.

Tyler came out and sat down and looked at his phone, he stared at it wide eyed.

"Mark you need to look at this," Tyler turned his phone to Mark and I.

Tyler's phone showed a fan with Ethan, they were making out(ew). Mark just laughed, and we all soon joined. Mark shook his head. "I knew he would find someone soon, I just hope he treats her right." We all nodded in agreement.

~~~

Tyler didn't seem too bad, he wasn't creepy or ride like Ethan, he was actually a real gentleman for a guy with tattoos and piercings. Who also looked mean and like a punk.

Mark knew I was okay with Tyler, he saw me laughing at jokes Tyler made, thank Tyler for compliments. I just didn't have a bad gut feeling about Tyler. Tomorrow would be even better, since we we're going to be making a video.

~~~

It was really nice out as we walked all throughout town, fans came up and asked for autographs, pictures, etc.

What I really liked about the day was Mark and I spending time together, it was the best thing ever. Mark kept on acting odd around me, never I tried to reach in his coat pocket for a piece of gum.

He swatted my hand away and dug in his pocket himself, it was like he didn't trust me for some good reason.

~~~
The sun was setting, Tyler went back to the apratment, which just left Mark and I aitting by the water on a dock. It was the most beautiful thing ever.

Mark had me stand up with a blindfold one, I had no clue where we were at, but it smelled good at least. Mark moved around and finally stopped, ruffling through his coat pocket. I heard him pull something up and opened it.

"Take the blindfold off, y/n." Mark ordered, I obeyed and took it off. I looked down and saw Mark on one knee with a box in his hand. It took me a second to realize he was proposing! I jumped up and down, throwing my arms everywhere.

"Y/n l/n, will you marry me?" Mark asked I cried and said yes, he stood up and put the ring on my finger, I hugged him and looked at the ring. It probably took him awhile, but he got it. He wants to be together forever, with me.

I loved it.

I loved him.

~~~

Thank you everyone for all the support, but I've been trying to write, but internet is shit and wont work, so I have to type on my phone which takes even longer to write. But I appreciate the paitence, I couldnt sleep because of not updating, so here you go! Thank you! Buh-bye!!!!