Chapter 2-Dream Changer

**NIALLS POV**

"Die!" Michael screamed crashing on top of me, wrapping his long and slim fingers around my neck. He moved his thumb right on top of my breathing pipe and pressed down hard. I tried gasping for breaths, but couldn't. I cried, croaking out, lashing around, trying my hardest to get him off of me.

WHY IS HE DOING THIS?! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND HE SHOULD BE FUCKING PROTECTING ME, BUT INSTEAD HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!

I gasped and clawed at him some more, but failed. Just as I was about to give up, Michael was ripped off in the snap of a finger. I rolled over on all fours, gasping a lung full of air and coughed, grabbing my throat.

"Niall!" I heard that flawless thick British accent. I felt a hand on my back and someone lean beside me, catching my breath, I looked over to see Liam. I looked into his eyes then studied his face.

He just saved my life.

"Are you okay?" That same question! I nodded, still staring deeply into his eyes. He nodded, his face so close to mine I could feel his breath on my lips, his face inching towards mine, our lips brushing against each other's.

"No one knows what it's like to be the bad man,

To be the sad man,

Behind blue eyes,

No one knows what it's like to be hated,

to be-" I threw my phone, mad that I was woken up from my one good dream. I sat up slowly, making a 'humf' noise.

I felt like shit. My whole body ached from the fresh bruises and opened cuts, along with the rumble in my stomach. I got up ignoring all the pain, that I'm now used to, and walked into the bathroom, getting my usual cover up makeup stuff for my face. I applied it until it looked partially normal, walked downstairs about to exit for school, but my mom stopped me.

"Here eat this." She handed me a banana and granola bar, standing there waiting for me to eat it.

"I'm not hungry, I-" She shook her head, cutting me off,

"No. Niall James Horan, you haven't been eating! Please.." I nodded, smiling, and grabbed the food.

I can't have her worry! I have to east it fast and get away from her fast! I already know soon after I eat it I'm going to throw it right back up.

I peeled the banana and ate it, gagging slightly with each bite. Them I took the granola bar, shoving it down my throat.

"Thanks!" I smiled, hugged her, barely though, and kissed her on the cheek, grabbed my bag, and ran out. I ran until my house was out of sight and I hunched over a bush, heaving out all the contents in my stomach, not much though just the things I ate along with some stuff that burned my throat. I coughed, wiping my mouth, thinking I was finished, but was met with another wave of barf coming up my throat. I puked once more, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, rubbing my face. Turning back around I nearly jumped out of my pants because I came face to face with that damn boy Liam!

"Jesus Christ, you arsehole, scarin' the shit outta me!" I grabbed my chest and he looked surprised and worried.

"It seems to me each time you talk to me it isn't a nice thing," He breathed out then went serious.