Chapter 9- Fun Night

**LIAMS POV** 

Gasping as Niall slipped, I did the first thing that came to mind. Catch him. I moved around to get directly under him, positioning my arms, getting them ready for a sudden weight. I held my breath as Niall's body inched closer, closing my eyes for a split second, opening them back up, Niall landing safely in my arms, but the compact made me instantly lose my balance. I fell back holding Niall closely to my chest, his head jerking back, and coming in contact with a log. I sat up, Niall's body becoming limp from him losing consciousness.

I think I slowed down his speed from hitting the ground. So, that means he's going to be okay, right? Just a little knock out?

I looked up at Harry, waiting for him to speak as if he was going to give me instructions, but he only stood there with his eyes wide.

"Harry!" His eyes snapped onto me, him nodding vigorously. He bent down, gesturing his hands around Niall in a panic.

"Um.. um.. okay. Okay, his head isn't bleeding much.. so that's good! I think he is going to be okay.. yeah! He only got knocked out.. yeah! There's a knot on the back of his head where it was hit-that's good! We just need to take him to yours or his house, lay him down, and put an ice pack on his knot." He stood back up, rushing towards the way we came. I nodded to myself, following after him, being careful not to fall. We approached the fence, me throwing Niall over my shoulder, his rear facing front. I climbed up the fence, my body beginning to burn from the drastic workout.

"Woah, you're strong..." Harry mumbled, climbing it also as I hoped over the fence, barely landing on my feet.

"Thank God.." I mumbled in relief, letting out a slight sigh, Harry landing beside me. I cradled Niall back into my arms, me and Harry both jogging our way to my house. I watched Niall's face closely, not paying attention to anything but him, coming to an abrupt stop when I ran into a lanky person.

"Please watch what you are doing! You have Niall!" I looked up at an annoyed Harry. I nodded, sliding past him into my house.

"My bad. I didn't know we arrived that quic-"

"Well, maybe if you stopped making lovey eyes at Niall you would know!" I ignored his snippy comment, gently placing Niall on my leather couch, covering his soaked body with a thick quilt. Rushing to my kitchen, I snatched up an icepack from the freezer and a paper towel, walking back over to Niall. Harry grabbed the two objects from my hand, looking at me as if I were stupid.

"Do you have any soft icepacks?" He said irritatedly, handing my the blocky icepack. I smacked myself mentally, nodding as I jogged back into the kitchen, tossing the icepack back into the freezer grabbing the softer one.

I have quite a few icepacks.. only because I get hurt a lot.

I quickly made my way back over to Harry, him snatching it from me again.

This boy has a little attitude.. when I said he needs to gain confidence and stick up for things I didn't mean be a complete dick.

I sighed, bushing it off, Harry grabbing some disinfectant wipes from off my table, wiping away the blood that was on the back of Niall's head. Then placing a little alcohol on the paper towel, dabbing the back of his head also with it. He then gently, lifted up his head, sliding the icepack into place, letting Niall's head fall back down.

"Be more gentle.." I said to Harry, but staring at Niall with worry.

"He'll be fine. There's a pillow and an icepack for his head to land on... okay? He's fine. Stop being so stuck up." I snapped my head at him, feeling the red rise up my neck and to my cheeks. I chuckled a bit, nodding, getting up to Harry's level, even though he was a tad taller. I shoved him towards the kitchen, him stumbling and catching his balance with the kitchen counter.