22

Day 1

Victoria's POV

"You know what couples do on their first night , am i right ?" Yoongi asked as he pushed me onto a kingsize bed that was big enough to fit the both of us . I took note that it was now known as our bed and i was a Min now .

"Not all couples do it on the first night ." I defended and blocked my chest with my arms .

"Chill . I aint that bad if you know me after some time . Since we have already done it before , im satisfied as long as you are pregnant at the end of the day . We can wait for another week before taking the test — if it comes out positive and you are indeed pregnant with my child , i would let you go . But if you arent , you are going to stay with me here and we can have even more fun ." He laughed loudly before licking his dry lips .

"I know you must be tired , so sleep now Jagi . We have a long day tomorrow ." He placed his palm on my forehead before he leaned in to kiss me .

"Well this wasnt exactly planned out well so i dont have clothes for you to wear , but if you want , you can have my hoodie ." He pointed to a chair that he newly bought the day before .

Infact , he had shifted house and had everything renovated for the two of us . I have noticed how the interior had changed and everything looked posh , completely different from the last venue where he had held me captive . Everything was new . All the furnitures smelt new .

"I would rather die than to wear your clothings ." I furrowed my eyebrows and stood firm to my beliefs . I was still in my wedding gown and i would much rather sleep in this silk material dress than his hoodie though it looked comfortable . I hated how i was associated with him.

"Dont be so stubborn Jagi . If im offering you something ,  e grateful and take it !" His voice got louder and louder towards the end , scaring the shit out of me . It was as if his eyes went all black like the devil itself .

I watched him intensely as he made his way towards the chair and grabbed his own blue hoodie , throwing it in my direction .

"Take the gown off and change now before i do so myself ." He smirked and without any hesitation, i wasted no time to unzip the dress by myself from the back .

As the fabric dropped to the ground , i heard a low groan from him and i knew that he was getting alittle aroused , so to prevent anything else from happening , i pictured a cheetah chasing me and hurriedly slipped into his hoodie that was long and huge enough to cover me up to my bum .

I was surprised when i realised that i was wearing a different set of panties that i had never bought before . "You!" I pointed at him and looked downwards while i heard his infamous laugher again .

"Been there , done that ." He confirmed while i rolled my eyes back .

"Can you ... at least respect my privacy ?" I asked but he didnt agree , " we are husband and wife now . We dont have anything inbetween us — or maybe except for our clothes ."

"But they can come off as quickly at the snap of my finger." He finished his sentence before rolling onto the bed , taking the right corner as he slipped himself comfortably underneath the blankets , pulling me along with him .

I felt his arms land themselves on my waist , holding me close as if he was a koala and i was the tree .

"Sleep tight Jagi ." He repeated himself before i fell into a deep slumber .