24

21 questions

Victoria's POV

There were plasma screens of arrival and departure timings of various flights spreaded out in the airport . Many people were standing in line to check in their baggages and excited to take their flight . I felt underdressed here as i shuffled alongside Yoongi and Jaehwan uncomfortably after receiving weird stares from strangers who were eyeing me up and down at my dresscode .

"This way." Yoongi pointed and the three of us brisk walked towards the field where his private plane was waiting for us . Immediately , two men came and greeted us , helping us to get up into the plane itself .

"My name is James Oliver , i will be the captain of this flight today . Hope you will enjoy this trip ." One of them bowed before Yoongi dismissed him , helping me to buckle up my seatbelt .

<dont bother searching for James Oliver , its just a dumb name i thought of .>

"Are you excited ?" He asked me and i nodded , " yea , this is the first time im on a private plane , its really nice here . Life treats you really well despite your character."

"Excuse me ?" He glared and i immediately piped down , keeping quiet .

When i felt the plane moving , i looked out of the window and squealed in delight . This was the first time that i am assigned to be seated at the window seat . I watched the plane guadually go further up into the air till i can barely see a thing or two anymore .

"Im in a good mood today , do you have any questions for me to answer ? Lets play 21 questions . " Yoongi said while holding onto my hands .

I looked at him weirdly as my mind raced , generating possible questions for him . 

"Why did you rape me and want a child so badly ?" Choosing my words carefully , i made sure that i do not cross over the line and ask nonsense .

"About that time i raped you when you were younger ... i wasnt in my right state of mine . I was just starting out ... i was abusing my power and strength of being a man and one of the richest guys in Korea . I knew i wouldnt be caught so i decided to play around ."

I nodded as i waited for him to continue.

"One thing led to another and i liked the adrenaline rush i get whenever girls are under my control , you know ? I brought you with me and made you my wife because you were the last witness of the crime i did before .  I want a mini Yoongi , is it wrong to ask for a child from my wife ? Besides , the police will never be able to find out whos the main culprit . I can have fun and have a family , isnt that great ? "

"I disagree , it makes no sense ."

"No one knows about these things i do , princess , i had the whole of Korea fooled ." He laughed .

"My tracks are covered , they wouldn't know who it is though they probably have my DNA sample now . "

"DNA?" I asked and he nodded , " i cummed in those dead girls . They probably collected samples of those and that is the only lead they have ." He smiled .

"Aish , you asked too much . Just go to sleep ." He pushed my head back as i leaned against the seat  . I watched as he place a grey neck pillow on his neck , closing his eyes to take a short nap .

"But.. thats only one question!" I defended myself .

Seeing that he isn't responding me , i gave up and tried to shut my eyes , getting back the sleep that i deserve .