34

Fuck," Marinette whispered, lying in a hospital bed.

"What? Are you okay?" Adrien asked, sitting at her side.

"Oh yeah, I'm peachy. No, I'm not fine, moron! I'm about to give birth!" She shouted.

"Wow, so rude," He chuckled.

"Shut up," She glared at him, squeezing his hand, "God, I missed you. About what I said. My feelings for Nath, it was just a crush. I love you, I'll always only love you."

"I love you too, princess. Can you let go of my fingers you're about to - ow!" He yelped in pain as she squeezed harder, her contractions becoming worse.

A few minutes later, the doctor came in and it was time.

After a lot of pushing and screaming, the sound of a baby crying could be heard. And the sound of their newborn child.

The doctor bandaged Adrien's hand and a nurse handed Marinette her baby girl. Tears ran down her cheeks as she stared at the sleeping baby in her arms.

"Adrien, look," She sobbed, kissing the top of her baby's head.

"What name did you decide on, love?" Adrien stood by her side, smiling at the baby.

"Emma," Marinette grinned, "Emma Agreste."

"Emma," He whispered.

"Marinette, you didn't tell me a damn thing!" Alya shouted entering the room and then freezing, "Oh my god. A baby."

She rushed to her best friend's side, Nino and Nathaniel coming in after her.

"What's her name?" Alya stroked the newborn's head.

"Emma," She finally saw Nathaniel, "Hi."

"Hi," He waved slightly, "Congrats."

"Thanks," She replied.

"Yo dude, dudette, congrats on the baby," Nino cheered.

"Thanks, dude. Do you have it?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, here," Nino handed Adrien something but Marinette didn't see what.

"Alya, take the baby, yeah?" Adrien suggested.

"Oh, okay," Alya took the baby out of Marinette's hand.

"What's going on?" Marinette bit her lip.

Adrien got down on one knee, "Marinette, we've had a long rough patch but now we have our baby and things are normal and ... well will you marry me?"

Marinette gasped, covering her mouth with hands and nodding furiously, tears streaming down her cheeks.