Four

Small droplets of rain surround me, signalling that the storm I heard about on the news may be entering town.

I get my black umbrella out and open it. I continue making my way towards my apartment, observing some of the people I pass by.

Some are fat, some are skinny, some ugly, some beautiful. But none of them have the charm that I possess.
I shake my head at the confidence I've shown and continue walking.

I let my eyes wander to the different stores and manage to catch my reflection. I tilt my head in awe as I observe myself in the glass of a jewelry store. My eyes dark like the night, my hair soft like silk, and my skin is as white as snow. Who wouldn't want to be with me?

My observation got cut short when a friend of mine ran into me and greeted me.

"Johnny, hey! How are you?" Jaehyun greets.

I smile at Jaehyun, a feeling of warmth spreading over me. I missed him. He was, and still is my best friend. I haven't been able to meet with him because of work and I'm glad he ran into me.

"I'm great, Jae. Long time no see, huh? " I say, patting his shoulder.

Jaehyun nods and gives me a smile back.

"Hey, me and the guys are actually going out to eat. Wanna come with?" He invites.

I nod my head and go with Jaehyun.

I guess my I can ogle another time.