Tainted Love

!! PLEASE READ !!

✔️Almost everything written in this book is a work of fiction itself.
✔️ Updates would not be regular because surprise!! I have a life.
✔️ No copying of my book plot is allowed.
✔️ Remarks on this book are welcomed

REMEMBER // FEEL FREE TO

✔️ enjoy ✔️
✔️ vote ✔️
✔️ comment ✔️
✔️ follow ✔️

Basically, don't be a silent reader! Voting gives me a rough idea of whether you're enjoying the story.

Description

"Listen up here, pretty girl. Just because you are my chosen does't mean you're my equal." He started playing with my brown locks. "You will stay home, cook meals and bear pups."

I gaped, glaring at him boldly into his hypnotizing gray eyes. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." His hand slid down from my cheek to my neck. I sucked in a deep breath as it continued exploring, violating me.

"Oh, pretty boy, let me stick this fact up your hole." I grabbed his palm forcefully, making him snap his lust-filled eyes off my chest and look in my eyes as I shove his middle finger up his right nostril, "Sorry to burst your bubble but," I twisted his right arm, causing him to expel a yell of pain. "I am Emily, Queen above all Alphas, Betas, Deltas, Omegas, and a warrior. So don't yo-

The emergency bell rang continuously, causing me to stop.

Knight Emerson busted into the room, "King Anthony, Queen Emily. Sorr-"

"What is it, Knight Emerson?" I released Anthony's arm, and he released a sigh of relief.

"The werewolf race is dying, Queen Emily."

And I haven't finished my wonderful speech yet.

***

Meet Emily Kings.

As the first child of Alpha King Aaron and Queen Madeline, it's her duty to carry on the Kings' legacy, just as his Father carried the previous Alpha King's.

But, not every Queen can rule without a King.

So her Father paired her with a man she detested.

And he's none other than the eldest son of the Rouge King,

Andrew Rouge.

On their big day, almost every werewolf who attended was attacked with a virus.

A virus where you could not find its source.

A virus designed to kill and meant to remove the werewolf population.

Only one supernatural race is able to create a virus.

Vampires.

So how does the new anointed King and Queen deal with this grave matter?

They seek help from Oracles.

But not even Oracles have all the answers to the world.

Well, except one.

And it goes deep down into Lycanthropy History.

***

Hope you guys would like this fun-filled werewolf-supernatural adventure! This is my second time writing a werewolf book, but it's going to be very different from my first book ( although the history is kinda based off that book, I suggest you to read if you can tolerate cringe lol kbyeimembarrassingmyself ), I assure you. So if you decide to add this book to your library or reading list, thank you in advance!

Peace out, 
Katrin ( Idk it seems cool so )