chapter 1

[Flashback]
[17 Years Ago]

"What!?"

"I'm sorry, Mr Park. But, your company is using ingredients that will harm-"

"No one will know. All we have to do is keep quiet." I tried to convince him.

"I'm sorry, Mr Park. But my decision will remain the same. Have a nice day." As he hung up, I threw the phone away and screamed in frustration.

"Ji Hyo-ah, Appa is doing something bad so don't tell anyone, kay?

"Don't worry, Appa. I will never tell anyone, Never. Sshh" she agreed as she placed a finger on her lips.

[Time Skip]

I searched around the garage, looking for a flammable substance, after a while, I found a kerosene.

[At The Jeon's]

I poured the substance around the house and all that's left to do is to light the lighter and burn the house down. With no hesitation, I lit the lighter up and placed the lighter closer until it touched the substance. As the fire spreads, I immediately drove away.

[Jungkook's P.O.V]

"Appa! Appa! Wake up! I smell smoke!" I yelled.

"Omma! Omma!" my brother tried waking up our mother "Jungkook-ah, look for a phone!" he ordered as I immediately looked for one.

[Author's P.O.V]

When Jungkook was looking for a phone, hecould barely see anything because of the smoke. At the same time, he was having a hard time breathing. He went inside his room but before he knew it, he already fainted.

His brother felt worried about the younger one so he called out to his name multiple times but there was no response. He searched for Jungkook. While he was looking for Jungkook, he fell down and hit his head causing him to faint as well.

Luckily, the Jeon's were suppose to have a meeting with the Kim family. As they drove closer to the the Jeon's house they could see the other neighbours were gathering around the house, panicking. Mr Kim went outside to check on what was going on. And of course, he ran inside the house, ignoring the others to look for the rest of the family. He wanted to enter in one of the rooms but it was blocked with burnt parts of the house. He went upstairs and he could see Jungkook on the floor. He didn't waited and immediately picked him up he tried searching for other survivors but all he could see was smoke and fire. He went out as soon as possible.

As he went out the fire truck and the ambulance arrived. Immediately, they gave Jungkook a treatment to keep him breathing and brought him to the hospital. He went back inside the car and tons of questions were asked.

"Appa, what happened?"

"Appa, did everyone survive?"

"Appa, what happened to Jungkook and Junhyun?"

"Yobo, what about they're parents?"

"I only could save Jungkook"

[End Of Flashback]

_________________________