chapter 5

"Jungkook?" Jimin calls out.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asks with a furious tone as he sits down.

"That wasn't very nice." Jimin crosses his arms.

"And?" Jungkook asks.
"Jungkook, why did you do that to her?" Jimin asks.

"She deserves it" Jungkook looks away.

"Oh yeah? Why?" Jimin walks closer to Jungkook.

"I have my reasons." Jungkook brings his plate his lunch to the other part of the table.

"What reasons?" Taehyung asks before Jungkook gave him a fierce look before looking away.

"I really don't understand why are you so mean to Yeo-" Hoseok said before getting cut off by Jungkook.

You were walking with Jihyo back to the canteen until you see Jungkook walking passed you with an angry look on his face. Well, did you care? No, you didn't. Both of you just head back to the canteen.

You enter in the canteen as Jimin starts walking towards you.

"Yeonjin, I'm really sorry. I don't know what's gotten on to Jungkook"

"Don't. It's not your fault, I'm used to it anyways" you lowered your tone.

"Then what do you want?"Jimin asks with full of hope that you will agree with his plan.

'What do I want?'

'Something that Jungkook doesn't likes?mmhmm...'

'I don't really have anything in mind'

"I dont have anything in mind. What do you want?"

"Me? I want Jungkook to be shorter than me. I mean we just met and he started calling me shorty"

"Really...?"

"How about pranking him?" you suggested.

"Why didn't I think of that? But how do we do it? And doesn't it sounds a little childish?"

"What are you talking about? Childish? As if. I'll check online and tell you about it, kay?"

Soon the bell rings, meaning that the next lesson has started.

[Time Skips]
[Yeonjin's P.O.V]

~bing~

You took your phone from your pocket and look at the text. A text from ~Handsome oppa~

Jin: Yeonjin, sorry to disturb you but can you come to the office? We need your help.

                         Yeonjin: Sure oppa, ill be there soon. But can i have something in return?

Jin: Thanks honey. What do you want?

                                          Yeonjin: Food!!

Jin: Anything for you. Meet me at xxx resturant. See you!

You offed your phone, smilling.

"I better go home and change since I didn't eat during lunch because of jerk. Lets go!"

[A home]

You changed to your casual clothes with round glasses and a messy bun. After checking your look one more time, you went out of the house, locking the door.

You into your car and drove to Jin's.

[At the office]

You saw a familiar car parking in the guest parking lot.

You got out of your car and walked to the elevetor.

[In the elevator]

There are workers in the elevator. Since, your family is owns the company they showed respect and bowed down. You bowed down as you felt uncomfortable.

"Do any of you know who is the guest?"

"I think so, they often come here and always heading to your brother's office."

"My brother?Anyway thank you"

~Ting~

You went out from the elevator, and straight away knock on your brother's office door.

~Knock knock~

"Come in" you went in as Jin gave you the permission.

"Oh, you're here! Come in"

You enter and hugged your brother.

"I missed you" both if you said in unison.

"How's school?"

"I guess so..."

"Yeonjin?" your brother raised a brow.

"Anyways, why did you call me?"

"Oh,I want you to help me this project." he said while giving me a file .

"What project?"
"Ah,that you need to wait for my friend. He will explain that to you"

As soon my brother said that,the door open.

"Hyung!! Don't! Jin hyung!! Help!" A male voice shout for help while entering the room.

Wait..the voice sounds familiar..

"Yah! You two kids stop! There is a guest here. Behave!" my brother shout to them. Wherever he is, he sure acts like a mother.

Soon another boy come in, maybe his hyung. They both stop their movement.

"Sorry, hyung" They say as they did a 90 degree bow.
"Anyway, please meet my younger-"
I cut him off.

"What are both of you doing here?"I ask both of them.

"Do you know us?" Guess who's here?"
______________________________________