1

"di naman kita nagustuhan" those are the words that I last heard from you. I thought you were different from them, but you were just as same as them. I thought you'll never break my heart, but now, look what you made me. You made me into a desperate person. I thought you were over your ex, but nah, when "we were together" she's the one in your heart.  Wait, what am I saying? "we"? that was never a thing. "I love you to the moon and back" did you took a teleport? because that took way too fast. Do I look like a toy to you, huh? And do I look like a bottle to be played in that game of yours called "truth or dare"? I was so fucking stupid to believe in that dare. Oops, why am I blaming myself? It's all your fault! You really had the perfect timing. It's Christmas time and look how depressed I am thanks to you and to that maknae of yours. Wait, not only you and that maknae, but everyone from your group! Because not even one member tried to stop you from hurting my fucking feelings! Or maybe they did, uou just didn't listen to them. You are a great pretender by the way. But fuck you, JIMIN PARK!

*
Hi👋🏻 so book 2 'to ng paasa. And sana basahin nyo din 'to. Thank youuuu. Before you read this, make sure to read paasa first para maintindihan nyo