Ch 18 Rejected mate

_________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 18

Christina's POV

I woke up the next day, to find that Cole never came back. Although I had been here for five days, Cole never once slept in his room.

Cole.

That son of a bitch had me so confused!

I had to find him- now.

I leapt out of the bed and headed and quietly left the room, walking towards the staircase. Where was Cole sleeping? For some reason this question bothered me, a lot.

I was about to head downstairs, when I heard his voice coming from one of the rooms. Surprised, I stood in front of the door, confused on what to do.

So I opened the door carefully.

"Christina?!"

"Hi Cole I-" I paused, shocked, "Oh, hi Emma."

Emma didn't respond, she paled incredibly and gulped, glancing at Cole nervously. Cole on the other hand was casually leaning against the wall in only his boxers.

"Cole, I need to talk to you." I said

"Yeah, yeah."

"Now!" I said, nearly screaming.

Cole looked up unimpressed. Angrily, I marched towards Cole and grabbed his arm, forcefully dragging him out of the room.

For privacy purposes, I yanked him into his room.

"Cole, we seriously need to talk." I said, looking at him.

He stood in front of me, with a bored expression on his face.

"Why are you so bi-polar?" I asked

No response.

"Why did you treat me so well, then brutally attack me yesterday?" I tried again.

No response.

"That's it. Goodbye." I snapped turning to leave.

I began opening the door, only to have it slammed back shut. I didn't need to turn around to know that it was Cole. I could see his arm resting on the door out of the corner of my eye.

"You will never leave." He whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

He leaned in, letting his body press against my back. I shook a bit, the connection between us were making me go crazy. I felt his lips brush against my exposed neck, sending another wave of shivers down my spine.

Quickly I turned around, refusing to give him the upper hand in this situation. He raised an eyebrow, questioning my sudden movement.

"C-Cole I- I...." I couldn't finish my sentence, the proximity was driving me crazy.

"What was that?" Cole asked, smirking while taking a step forward, closing the distance between us- noticing how uncomfortable I was.

"I- you... this-" I choked, blushing a deep red.

"You, me, this?" He asked, leaning closer in.

Then I remembered.

I remembered all the pain he has caused me- physically and mentally.

And most importantly, I remembered how much I hated him.

"I want an explanation." I hissed at him

"For what?"

That did it.

"You are fucking crazy! First of all, you kidnapped me, making me lose my mom in the process. Then you go out of your way to make my life shit. You handcuffed me to a bed! On numerous occasions you have sexually harassed me. This is not right. I want you to explain why I am not allowed to leave- hell, I want to know why you even did this to me in the first place." I finished my rant, breathing heavily and shaking a bit.