Marliza

Maria came home from a long day of work at a local coffee shop they had around town. She got out of her red Jeep that she deeply cared about and walked inside.

"Eliza?" She said loudly putting down her purse and keys. She walked up the stairs.

"Eliza where are-" she cut herself off when she saw her beautiful lover sleeping on their bed.

Maria smiled and silently walked in to grab some pajamas. Once she had them she silently walked out and went into the bathroom. Maria knew Eliza was a very light sleeper so she tried her best to be as quiet as she could. Maria quickly changed into sweatpants and a tank top.

She went back downstairs to grab a quick snack before walking back to Eliza. Maria turned on a small lamp that wasn't to bright and climbed into bed gently trying not to wake Eliza.

Eliza fluttered her eyes open and looked over at Maria still tired. Without saying anything Eliza wrapped her arms and legs around Maria's curvy body.

"Hello sweetheart I didn't mean to wake you up." Maria said quietly looking down at Eliza.

Eliza just mumbled some incoherent words, closing her eyes again.

Maria smiled and laid to the side to put her arms around Eliza hugging her gently.

The next morning Maria woke up to the feeling of small kisses on her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked to her side when she saw a fully awake Eliza smiling and kissing her cheek. Maria closed her eyes again.

"Good morning!" Eliza said happily smiling at her partner. Eliza always woke up before Maria.

"Good morning." Maria mumbled still half asleep. Both of their hair was a mess. Maria's eyes still closed.

Eliza got up and walked to a window to open the blinds making the sun shine through the windows into their small bedroom.

"Wake up sleepy head" She said softly walking back over to Maria and laying down next to her then started to poke her gently. "Wake up, wake up" She whispered

"Okay okay I'm awake." Maria said quietly opening her eyes then shutting them tightly from the light. She opened her eyes when they adjusted.

"Yay!" Eliza giggled softly and then started to kiss her cheek again.

Maria smiled and turned to face Eliza kissing her gently and putting one of her arms around Eliza's waist.

"Hi." She whispered pulling the blanket to cover both of them because Maria had stolen the blanket while they were asleep.

"Hi." Eliza whispered back kissing Maria again and smiling at the warmth. "Today Is going to be a good day." Eliza said cheerfully but quietly.

"Only if we make it." Maria said giggling softly.