Chapter 14: Change

NAMJOON'S POV

Frustrated, I left the room without another word. It hurts to stay inside a room where she and I, are together. I heard Yoongi called out to me, but I didn't stop from myself from walking. I need to breathe, my emotions are in turmoil that it was almost suffocating.

A hand grabbed me on my shoulders, making me face him harshly.

"What was that? How did she know you? How were you able to come inside her house? Answer me Namjoon!" Yoongi screamed at my face, probably as frustrated as I am feeling right now. I can't blame him, no one liked the feeling of being lied to. But instead of answering, I hang my head low, ashamed of my actions.

"Namjoon I swear to God if you don't answer me I'll fucking kill you!" He growled, I flinched but stayed in the same position, still hesitant if he could still forgive me after all I did.

He suddenly grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards him. Even though I was taller than him, he was still able to look intimidating for his stance, even for me.

"Fucking answer me damnit!" He snarled through gritted teeth.

"I-I spied on her." I sighed.

His grip on my collar loosened, slowly falling down at his sides. Several emotions flashed on his face, I couldn't comprehend the others, but what shows most is betrayal.

He reached from behind him and pulled out his gun, pointing it in my direction. My eyes widened at his actions.

"Woah! Hold the fuck up hyung! What is happening?!" Jimin yelled from behind me, but Yoongi stayed in the same position, setting his hard gaze on me.

"Yoongi put the gun down." Seokjin commanded, Yoongi moved, but only did so to come closer and placed the barrel directly at the side of my head. I broke out in cold sweat, but didn't stop him from his actions. I deserved it anyway.

"Hyung calm down! Don't hurt Namjoon hyung, that's freakin' dangerous!" Taehyung panicked. Next thing I know the three boys surrounded us.

"Are you working for someone? Did they hire you to spy on us?" Yoongi asked, I looked at him confused.

"What the fu--" Says Jimin, but I cut him off to defend myself.

"What?! No hyung! I could never do that to you and the guys!" I told him.

"Then why did you do it Namjoon? For what cause did you do it?!" He yelled.

"I DID IT FOR YOU!" I screamed at him. He stood shocked at my reply, not being able to utter a word. I took it as my cue to continue.

"I spied on her for you hyung. I did it because I saw how broken you were when you let go of her that night. I knew she was someone important to you since the beginning. I knew that you wouldn't stalk her if she doesn't mean a thing for you. Think about it. If you think it was the right decision to completely forget about her existence then why are you the one suffering the consequences?" I asked him, he seemed lost in his own thoughts, maybe gaining realizations of how wrong he was. With that I spoke again.

"I entered her school as a transfer to know how she was." I explained. "Yes, I lied to you guys about completing a mission for Yoongi hyung, but I had to do it on my own to keep you guys from danger. I know moving out in the open will kill us, but I risked that for the sake of helping Yoongi hyung." I turned to the guys, and saw that they were also shocked by my revelation. Again, I turned to Yoongi hyung and continued.