Chapter 19: Target

(Y/N)'S POV

A few sparrings here and there. Few bruises and cuts filled my body. But I insanely liked it.

Don't get me wrong. I don't feel good about getting hurt, yet again I can definitely observe the improvement with my skills in fighting. It may not be my specialty, but like what Yoongi said this is becoming an advantage for me because I got to know more about self-defense.

Namjoon has been teaching me well. It may have took us few days more to train and it was eventful honestly. Sometimes I even fell asleep with a bag of frozen peas on my eye, exhaustion is my worst enemy at that moment.

Earlier this morning, Yoongi called me to talk about what I should do next. He told me that the training I'm having with Namjoon was enough. He now instruct me to do training with the maknae, Taehyung.

I always wondered why Taehyung joined such group. His attitude completely tells a different story. But since I can't refuse the order, I immediately agreed to train with the man.

I left Yoongi's office and went down to the living room, only to see Taehyung all sprawled on the couch. The television in front was left opened. I turned it off myself and gave him a light pat on his shoulder. He slowly sat on the sofa and rubbed his eyes. So cute!

"Wha-- Oh yes noona! What is it?" He asked.

"Yoongi told me to start my training with you from now on. He thinks I've had enough training with Namjoon." I replied, I notice him nod his head and stretch up a bit. Almost immediately he took my hand while shouting.

"I'm taking her out to the woods. We'll just train there for a bit! Bye guys!" He said, hurriedly rushing me out of the house, but it didn't helped. One voice was clearly heard throughout the house.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!" says Yoongi.

The boy beside me only giggled and tugged on my hand, pulling me deeper into the woods.

~Time Skip~

"Ya! TaeTae is it too far into the woods?! We're walking for almost an hour already." I whined.

"Sorry noona. But it was planned to be further away from the house for emergency purposes." He replied, giving me an apologetic look on his face. I sighed. I didn't know where he was taking me but I guess I'm too curious so I followed him with my consent.

Too lost in thought, it took me awhile to notice that Taehyung was speaking to me.

"Noona we're here." He said.

I look up to the place in front us, only to see a small, yet cute cabin. I was surprised it didn't look run down, instead it look like it was preserved well and was hidden in the woods where they least expect it to be.

Again, like a dog being pulled by the collar, Taehyung tugged on my hand and dragged me inside the cabin, as soon as he opened the cabin door, various guns came to the view. I stood there speechless. Not because of the deadly weapons it held inside, but because the whole interior intimidates me. It doesn't look like a cabin at all! It was decorated as of like the mansion's. If it looks small by the outer appearance, the inside took it to a different level that it can held 20 rooms within.